Chapter 9

PERRIE POV'S:

I wake up besides Alex, naked. I remember almost everything from last night and him even drunk was a gentlemen, and the funny part is that I actually didn't thought about Zayn and his little whore.

Then Alex open his eyes and the moment he saw me laying on his bare chest he smiled so widely that made me laugh too.

-Hey princess, did you sleep well? (Alex)

-Of course I did prince, did you? (Perrie)

-How couldn't I? (Alex)

-Before you ask no I don't regret and yes I remember last night! (Perrie)

-Good 'cause I wasn't going to ask you that... (Alex said laughing)

-Then what were you going to ask me? (Perrie)

-First let's get dressed then yes I can ask you what I want to ask you. (Alex)

-Fine but I am pretty curious about that... (Perrie)

-Oh! About the pretty I already knew but the curious I had no idea. (Alex)

I dressed the clothes from last night and everything comes again to my mind. After a few minutes Alex was dressed too.

-Let's go. (Alex)

ALEX POV'S:

That was it, this morning she gave me the confirmation that I fear this whole night... her regreting everything but now I know that she didn't and that brings me hope about us.

I brought her home and her mother came open the door.

-Hey sweeties, did you have fun? (Katy)

-I did mom this was the most funniest night ever, thanks for letting me be out that all time. (Perrie)

-Perrie darling, of course I would let you be out this time. I trust Alex and I knew he would take good care of you. (Katy)

-Oh I sure did! (Alex said smirking to me)

-Well Alex do you want to come in? (Katy)

-No I think I'm going to head home to warn my parents that I'm alive! But after taking a bath and change clothes I will come pick her up to go for a walk. See you soon! (Alex said giving Perrie a kiss on the cheek)

I walk out of the door to meet Zayn by my car, again. I was aproaching him but he came walking at my direction.

-Hey Zayn, is everything okay? (Alex)

-Do you want me to lie or say the truth? (Zayn)

-The truth always you can trust me man! (Alex)

-No I am not okay and if I can trust... i'm going to tell you why. Well you know the girl that I like is going out with other guy and it seems to become something serious and I am starting to losing her as friend and as a possible next girlfriend and maybe a wife. This guy I don't know him, I don't even know if he is a good guy or if he wants to hurt her! What can I do friend? (Zayn say bringing himself close to Alex)

-Well maybe this guy is good for her and she wants to give him a try. You should give it a chance for him to prove it to you that he doesn't want to hurt her! That's what you should do, in my opinion. (Alex)

-Dear Alex I think you should stay away from Perrie before I do something I will regret! (Zayn)

-STOP being that person she doesn't like, STOP being agressive and think about what have you done to her and let her be happy for once without you! (Alex)

Then yes he punched me in the face, that is how you start a fight because of a girl. I tried to contain myself but when he started to punch me I didn't fight back 'cause I knew he was doing that with anger inside him and not thinking a little, but when the things startet to get heated up I started to fight back with him. I'm not a man to not stand up for a fight.

After we were both bloody I heard Perrie's voice.

-STOP BOTH OF YOU! (Perrie)

We both look at her and he continued to punch me.

-Stop Zayn look what you've done to him! (Perrie)

-Look what he did to me too! (Zayn)

-Who started this? And please be honest with me. (Perrie)

-It was me who started this because of you. (Zayn)

-"Because of me", I never asked you to beat him up, did I? (Perrie)

-No you didn't... I'm sorry. (Zayn)

-What about you? (Perrie)

-It doesn't matter really Perrie just leave it, I'm going to head home and clean this mess. (Alex)

-No you're not your parents are going to think I beat you and punched you while it was the other way around... (Perrie)

-Well actually it's half truth last night you punched me while sleeping! (Alex said and Perrie and him started to laugh)

-Wait you both slept together?! Last night after you left?! (Zayn)

-Yes Zayn we slept together and it was fun, did you had fun with Ally? (Perrie)

-It was different and you know it! (Zayn)

-Of course it was different, because when it comes to you there is always and excuse for what you do! Zayn I am happy, let me be happy and stop beating the people who do that to me. Thank you! (Perrie)

-Do you want me to stay away from you? (Zayn)

-Yeah I do, we still friends but nothing more than that, just friends. (Perrie)

-If you want that it's fine, but I will always wait for you! Take that as a promise because is now your first love I intend your last, however long it takes! (Zayn)

With that he left us alone, finally. (Notice the sarcasm) Perrie took me to her house and  cleaned me up the wounds.

-Are you okay with what you said back there? (Alex)

-Yes I am, he didn't had the right to beat you up with no reason. I'm sorry for that! (Perrie)

-You don't have to be sorry, I'm sorry for not going out with you and for not asking you what I wanted to ask you. (Alex)

-Ask me now, please. (Perrie)

-It's not the perfect timing, sorry! (Alex)

-Yes it is the perfect timing. Your hurt and I am cleaning your cuts on a lovely way, what do you think? (Perrie)

-Your right.... Do you want to be my girlfriend? (Alex)