Chapter 2

JADE POV'S:

My second day of school, I meet with Perrie and Nick on the hallway. We were talking when a redhead girl approached us.

-Hey I am Jesy and you must be Jade, pleasure! How are you? I heard about your dad. (Jesy)

-Yeah I am fine Jesy, thanks for asking anyway! (Jade)

-Yeah you should join us on the cheearleader team of South Shields,you won't regret it, and folllow me on twitter,my name is Jesybombshell, bye! (Jesy)

After that she just turn her back to me as nothing had happened.

-So this girl think she is the queen! (Jade)

-Are you going to the audition for the team? (Perrie)

-Yeah and you should come too! (Jade)

-Sorry she can't, you lost the episode of Perrie the failing cheearleader...(Nick)

-Why you didn't join her? (Jade)

-She told me I was fat, but I know that the real reason is about my sister and her brother relantionship, it's complicated! (Perrie)

-Well then you are going to the audition with me. (Jade)

PERRIE POV'S:

My life can get any  more difficult, I was facing the girl who thinks my sister is the reason why her brother is dead. My sister as my parents told me become crazy after James hurt her, our families hate each other. Now in this moment I am facing one more time,Jesy, but this time I am not alone.

In that room were three chairs where Jesy and her lesbian friends were seat. Me and Jade enter and started to make the choreography until we made it till the end.

-Hm, Ladies, where's the heat? Where's the sizzle? (Jesy)

-Well you haven't seen our big finish yet! (Jade)

Jade pull me closer and said"Don't freak out, just trust me", and in the next second she was kissing me on the lips.

-Check your sell-by date,ladies. Faux-lesbian kissing hasn't been taboo since 1994. So let's see if you do better with the interview portion. Perrie. How's your sister doing? (Jesy)

-Um, Margot's it's fine. Thanks for asking. (Perrie)

-Jade, has Perrie told you about her sister? (Jesy)

-Uh, no. (Jade)

-Go ahead, Perrie! Tell Jade about your sister and my dear brother.(Jesy)

-Margot and James dated. (Perrie)

-I wouldn't say dated. (Jesy)

-It didn't end well....(Perrie)

-In fact...James's is probably why your sister had a nervous breakdown and now lives in a group home. Isn't it? (Jesy)

-That's what my parents think. (Perrie)

-What do you have to say about that,Perrie?Go ahead the floor is yours. Whatever you have been dying to spew about James and how he treated Margot unleash it, Destroy me. Tear me a new one. Rip me to shreds. (Jesy)

-I just....(Perrie)

-Finally. (Jesy breath heavily)

-I just wanted to  say I am sorry, About what happen to James. I can't even imagine what you and your family must be going through. (Perrie)

-Right. Jade, welcome to the Warrior's of SouthShields. Perrie....,better luck next time. (Jesy)

-Wait. What? Why?Because you couldn't bully Perrie into being a bitch? (Jade)

-I need girls with fire on my squad. (Jesy)

-I know what you need, Jesy. Because I know who you are. You would rather people fear than like you. So you traffic in terror and intimidation. You're rich so you've never been held accountable. But I'm living proof tha certainly, that entitlement you wear on you head like a crown it won't last. Eventually, there will be a reckoning. Or maybe that reckoning is now . And maybe that reckoning is me. Perrie and I come as a matching set. You want one, you take us both. You wanted fire? Sorry Jesy Bombshell, my specially is ice. (Jade)

Well me, Perrie Edwards, I didn't speak any words I get into the team and I am already dressing the suit, and Jade is helping. I know I have to say thanks to her.

-Hey, Why did you defend me? I know the crown you wear in NY. Why are you being so nice.(Perrie)

We get out of there and go for a walk, and then Jade told me her story.

-When my father got arrested it was the worth thing ever, all this trolls saying horrible things about us. I got letters, emails saying that dad was a thief, my mom was a cooler socialite and I was the spoil rich bitch. Yeah what hur the most this was the things that the trolls were writing was true. I was like Jesy, I was worst than her, so when my mom say that we were moving to South Shields I made a pack with myself, to use this as an oportunity to become maybe a better version of myself. (Jade)

-It's a lot of pressure,.....When Margot and James got together it meaned everything to her and nothing to him. And things got super intense and weird and toxic, and my mom turned on Margot, she said that Margot wasn't her's anymore. James hurt Margot, but it was my mo who broke her. (Perrie)

On fraction of seconds we saw Zayn training, he smile at us and then Jade called his name, and told me that I was doing this.

-Hi nice outfits! (Zayn)

-Perrie here has something she wants to ask you, about the school dance!(Jade)

-I was wondering if you wanted to come with both of us? (Perrie)

-Hã!!? (Jade/Zayn)

-It's your first dance in here, you should have someone to go even if it's just a friend. (Perrie)

-I mean I would love to! (Jade)

-I am not really into! (Zayn)

-Oh,....that's okay! (Perrie said sad)

-Not okay, totally unacceptable Zayn, we need a man. Take a break for being a genious music and come spent a beautiful evening with not one but two new warrior's of SouthShields. (Jade)

-Okay I'll go, text me with place and hour, and I'll be there! Bye..(Zayn)

I got home and I was so happy that I was dancing on my uniform,when my mom enters in my room.

-What is that? (Katy)

-I  made into the chearleading squad!(Perrie)

-Jesy Nelson chearleading squad? After what James did to Margot, no I am sorry I won't allow it, take that off right now! (Katy)

-No....(Perrie)

-What did you just said to me? (Katy)

-I do everything for everyone, everything to be perfect, the perfect daughter,the perfect sister, the perfect student! Can I do this one thing just for me! (Perrie said leaving)

-Where are you going? (Katy)

-Buy a dress, because guess what? I am also going to the dance with Zayn and Jade.(Perrie)

-Wait Thirlwall's daughter? (Katy)

-She is really nice and is trying to be a good person.(Perrie)

-You think so. You think she is going to be your friend, let me tell you something.Girls  like Jesy and Jade they don't like girls....(Katy)

-.....I don't want to hear it mom! It's happening and I am going! (Perrie)