Chapter 16

PERRIE POV'S:

In the meantime I am decorating the scenery with some vibrational colours, Zayn is arranging the sound for everything be perfect for the weekend. Jade entered with some guy I've never seen before but she was laughing.

-Hey guys, this is Jed and he is new in this school. (Jade)

-Hi I'm Perrie, it's nice to meet you. So how was your first class? (Perrie)

-I like it, I have already the best teacher so not complaining! (Jed)

-I miss so much Mrs.Vance, but while this is not ready I can't go to class. (Perrie)

-I'm so sorry for taking so long but  I was trying so fix once for all the sound... I'm Zayn, nice to meet you. (Zayn said shaking his hand)

-So what you'll be doing in the show? (Jed)

-Everything, since singing, dancing, acting, showing your best trick... anything a comedian anything you want to show. (Jade)

-I actually want to sing, can I? I have a band! (Jed)

-That would be great, thanks Jed. (Perrie)

-Now it's better you get to class and maybe after school you and your bandmates can come just to check the sound, can you? (Zayn)

-Yeah sure, thank you so much. (Jed)

Then he and Jade left, but there was something in his face that remember me of someone I just don't know who, but let's get back to work.

JED POV'S:

School was over, my brother picked me up and then we drove home to get our things and the other bandmates, as soon as we had everyone he drove again to school, our band was a rock band because we all know that rock music is the best.

We all entered in the room and Zayn, Jade and other boy was there but there wasn't any sign of Perrie maybe she left already. We started testing the equipment and then started singing one of my favourite songs which was "Come as you are" by Nirvana.

ALEX POV'S:

Perrie said she would come pick me up after practice, so I was on the field waiting for her. Then she appeared all sweaty and tired from all the work, when she was close I picked her up and kissed her.

-You look tired... so I'm going to take you in my arms to the auditorium. (Alex)

-I will not give myself the work to argue because I would appreciate this act of kindness. (Perrie)

We were close to the door and we both heard that someone was singing, she left my arms and open the door. She looked at all face of the band and her face just went red of anger, I couldn't understant until she stood up for herself and start screaming to a guy.

-What the fuck are you doing here? After ruining my sister's life you want to ruin mine too. I will kill you with my own hands right now, because I know it was you who tried to kill her and it wasn't even her fault, but who cares? She's not your concern anymore, now leave this place before I regret doing something! (Perrie screaming)

-What is she talking about? (Jed)

-Nothing I don't know anything of what she is talking about... I'm not leaving... I don't even know who you are. (Sebastian)

-Really?! You don't know who I am, but you know where I live, who my parents are, who my sister is but you don't know who I am? I am not a fool and I warned you and I'm doiung it again if you don't leave now I am going to beat the shit out of you. (Perrie)

-Wait on a chair because it's going to take long. (Sebastian)

Then the next thing I know Perrie is punching the guy in the face, then she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and I needed to stop her before she would kill him, blood was already getting out of his mouth. I stood up and grabbed her arms while Jed pulled the guy up on his feet again.

-What the hell, girl? What is wrong with you? (Sebastian)

-Who are you? What do you want for me? (Perrie)

-His name is Sebastian and he is my brother. (Jed)

-Well Jed, your brother a few years swear my sister that he would kill her after he kicked her and hit her, and now my sister is in the hospital because she had a car accident and to not mention that your dear brother followed me everywhere I go. Now my question is what is wrong with you, Sebastian? (Perrie)

-I will get my revenge Perrie, take whatever it takes your sister killed my son and I have to end every sign that I have of that and that means anything related to Margot which is your family. (Sebastian)

-Your a monster, it wasn't her fault. She give up from everything for you, she left our house, she kept a son that her own parents didn't wanted and she loved you but you never did. Tell me... it was you who planned the car accident? (Perrie)

-That is an answer you need to find out by yourself, now if you excuse me I need to clean up myself. (Sebastian)

When he was passing right in front of her I could sense her anger on her arms, on her energy, on her eyes, anywhere... what he did to her sister, why she didn't told me? She doesn't trust me enough? I am her boyfriend... but on the other hand she is my girlfriend and I didn't told her about Emily, but I think it's time to tell her.

-Hey Perrie, look at me... come on! (Alex said hugging her)

As soon as I hugged her I could feel her tears on my chest, her heart beat faster than ever and I couldn't take her pain. I took her hand and lead her out of school and into my house, I don't know why, I just did to my own cruel reality.

Perrie when I pulled her over my bed she looked at me with her eyes soaked in tears.

-Thank you Alex, I'm sorry for keeping that from you it just my life is complicated. Do you forgive me? (Perrie)

-Of course I forgive you, I need to tell you something too you weren't the only one hiding things. I will tell the true story of my life. My parents are always working never had time for me and never will, once I had a babyssiter who I called mom because that's what she was to me and I loved her so much that I ruined away from my house to hers. A few minutes later my parents got there and took me home and I never saw Emily or her family again. A few days ago I found out my parents were keeping her locked up on a house and me and Zayn helped her out, right now she's living on Zayn's house because my parents can't find out that I helped her escape. (Alex)

-Emily is a nice woman,I talked to her on the other day but I never knew she was your ex babyssiter, so since forever you live by yourself. That's why you never brought me to eat dinner with your parents? (Perrie)

-Yeah it was, because for us to have dinner first I need to know who my parents are and then find a home where I feel confortable. (Alex)

-Then let's just lay here a little bit and then can you take see my sister? (Perrie)

-Yeah I can and no more secrets... (Alex)

-No more secrets. (Perrie said kissing him)