Chapter 18

ALEX POV'S:

My job right now besides protect Emily was also protect Perrie, she doesn't deserve this. After getting out of the hospital we were on our way to Zayn's house to see them.

-Hey guys, you came after all. (Zayn)

-We just stopped by the hospital to see Margot, now we're here to see Emily. (Perrie)

-Where is she by the way? (Alex)

-On the kitchen baking cookies, you can go ahead. (Zayn)

-Perrie are you coming? (Alex)

-I'll let you have a converstation with her first and then I'll come to both of you. (Perrie)

Perrie was weird since her sister asked me to protect her at any costs, she was worried about me... that I was putting her life above mine, I love her so I would do everything for her to be alive and happy away from the problems.

-Hey Alex, how you doing? (Emily)

-Hey Emily, I missed you so much! I'm fine and happy with Perrie and with your come back but also with this cookies. (Alex)

-Always a smart kid trying to hide the problems to solve them yourself, I'm old I know but I still know when your lying. So start talking. (Emily)

-You can not tell this to anyone not even Zayn. Margot, Perrie's sister, asked me today to protect Perrie from Sebastian and she did not take that very well. (Alex)

-Look here Alex, she does love you I see that but you know her and she is strong, smart and a leader. You can't prevent her from finding Sebaatian and ruin his life by putting him in jail. (Emily)

-But what if that costs her life? (Alex)

-Boy this is her life to live, and she does whatever she wants with hers. Now don't think about that anymore and eat cookies before I regret. (Emily)

ZAYN POV'S:

-Zayn I really need to talk to you, in private. (Perrie)

-Sure let's go to my room. (Zayn)

Now yes I was worried, besides Sebastian what else would put fear into Perrie.

-What's wrong? (Zayn)

-Today as we told you we visited Margot and she asked Alex to protect me at all costs from Sebastian. (Perrie)

-Yes and... I don't see the point. (Zayn)

-I love Alex, I do and I'm not let him put his life above mine, I'm warrior not a covard. I want you to tell him that I want to break up with him. (Perrie)

-Are you crazy? You love him and he does too, I'm not doing that... I woult portect you too at all costs if your sister asked me too. (Zayn)

-Zayn just do me this favor, please I can not say it to him... I can't. Will you? (Perrie)

-I will do it Perrie, for you but you should really start thinking about him... he has passed through so much and now he was happy and you are one of the reasons. (Zayn)

-Just do it okay... and this adress is for Emily's new house. Thanks Zayn, when you do it just tell me. (Perrie)

I only will do it because in her eyes I saw pain and sadness, she loves himand for that matter she won't put his life in danger, I understand her part... I would do the same thing if I was her. Now let's face them.

-Hey guys, Emily can I talk to Alex alone if I don't bother? (Zayn)

-Yeah of course you can and go and eat some cookies. (Emily)