Chapter 4

PERRIE POV'S:

After that conversation I enter on my house and laid on my bed thinking on  how to process what just happened. My best friend doesn't want to date me because I am too perfect for him, that's bullshit. I close my eyes with tears falling of my face and I fall ashleep.

The next day has to be better,but we wake up with the news that James body was found on the border of the river by my dear friend Nick. All the families in town join each other on the borders, mine was there too. The only thing I payed attention was to Zayn,he was there with is father and we look into each others eyes but I look away.

ZAYN POV'S:

Perrie is still mad at me, I understand but I can't stay like this with her after all she is my best friend. Today James body was found, so that means no school. I enter on pop's and that was Jade, my dad told me to go walker home and then the awkard silence she started to talk.

-Is Perrie still mad at you? (Jade)

-We are back to no texting. What about you? (Zayn)

-I am back to be the toxic rich bitch who ruins everything in her path, which is unffortunate even if I just meet Perrie it felt like we were meant to be best friends, like it was our destiny and now....there was this train that was heading to rest of my life and I just missed. (Jade)

-Perrie and I are neighbors next to each other since we were four. We always got to the same school, being on the same class. I remember the second grade I was having trouble reading and the teacher told my parents that I should stay back to get cut out.... Perrie was so against us not being on the same grade that she took upon herself to teach me every single day. (Zayn)

-On the second grade?! (Jade)

-Yeah...Anyway when I passed next to Perrie I kissed her and asked her to marry me, she was like "Oh little Zayn were too young, ask me when we were eighteen and I will yes"! (Zayn)

-Wow...(Jade)

-I hate that I hurt her. (Zayn)

-Give her time Zayn and don't be sad because I don't think your story with Perrie is over! (Jade said while enter on her house)

Maybe she was right, my story with Perrie will never end because the big finale isn't done yet.

I laid on my bed, and the only thing it came to my mind was the day I slept with my teacher. We were on the border of Tyne on the day of James muder, we heard a shot and we kept shut. I was having nightmares about it, so I wake up and texted Perrie.

ON THE PHONE:

-Can I talk to you about something? (Zayn)

-No, sorry Zayn (Perrie)

-Please? (Zayn)

She didn't answer me instead she made into the window and said no to me straight in my face, so I decided go for a quick walk to clean my mind.

PERRIE POV'S:

I feel sorry to not hear what he had to say but I was still hurt. The next day, I saw Zayn seating on a table for lunch with is guitar, I decided that it was time for this to stop I have to try this to be normal between us so I go to him.

-Can you sing for me? Would you? I would love to heart it. (Perrie said seating across him)

-I am still working on the lyrics so....okay. (Zayn said while start to play)

Soon he started to sing and play on his guitar and Nick and Jade aproached us but didn't interrupt, they're looking at me. The song he was singing give thoughts about the prom when we danced together. I was almost crying when Zayn looked at me.

-Perrie?! You okay? (Zayn)

-I am supposed to say "yes", that's what a nice girl always say but....no I am not. I want to be I thought I could be but it's too much too fast, Zayn! (Perrie said leaving)

-Perrie. Perrie, wait! Come on listen to me. (Zayn said grabing her arm)

-No. When I think Zayn when I feel safe and most myself I think of us at Pop's...(Perrie)

-......me too! (Zayn)

-But there's not true anymore. I thought I could pretend this weekend didn't happen, but ...."I can't give you the answer you want" that's what you said to me and that's what I am feeling right now. I am sorry. (Perrie)

-Perrie (Zayn)

-Ms. Malik can I have word with you (The principal)

ZAYN POV'S:

I let her go once again, and I felt so bad and angry at myself.