Chapter 6

PERRIE POV'S:

That's right he kissed me but he didn't feel right, I love Zayn but he doesn't want anything to do with me. Alex pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes and smile at me.

-So what do you say? Can I have a place in your heart? (Alex)

-I don't know Alex, a few days ago a guy broke my heart and I think I'm not ready to move on. I'm so sorry... (Perrie said looking down)

-Look at me Miss Edwards! (Alex said and Perrie look at him)

-I know your not ready yet and I accept that and I will wait for you as long as you need. After all we knew each other just today so let's give more time to know ourselves better, agreed? (Alex)

-That sounds great, thanks Alex! (Perrie said giving him a kiss on the cheek)

-About the show, how can I help? (Alex)

-Yes of course, meet me at school tomorrow at the auditorium at nine. (Perrie)

-Yeah now it's better for me to go before your parents arrive home. Bye Perrie. (Alex)

-See you tomorrow! (Perrie said while he gave her a kiss on the forehead)

That's it this boy will be my downfall but also my new lover. He is so kind, funny and honest. Tomorrow he will help us with the show and I hope this show help us know each other properly.

ZAYN POV'S:

Today is the day I get to spend with Perrie alone, I'm so excited. I dress more prettier than on the other days and as always wanted for Perrie to knock on my door to go together to school.

After like ten minutes the bell rang, I open and see the bright blue eyes that light up my life.

-Ready to go? (Perrie)

-Sure, let's go! (Zayn)

We were walking and none of us said a word, so I broke the silence. 

-Today we are suspended from all classes right? (Zayn)

-That what the principal said, so I think so. (Perrie)

-What are we going to do? (Zayn)

-First to the auditorium choose who is going to perform and then buy some things and organize the event. We have a full day! (Perrie)

-You are going to perform? (Zayn)

-I don't know but most of people want me to... I  don't know yet. (Perrie)

-We should perform together the song "I don't wanna live forever", remember? (Zayn)

-Of course I remember but I don't know Zayn of it's a good idea! (Perrie)

-Why not? I mean we are both good singers and together we feel less shy, c'mon Perrie I'm begging you, do this for me. Would you? (Zayn)

-I will think about it, I promise! (Perrie)

We enter in school and Jade and Nick came to us as usually. 

-Hey Pez, hey Zayn today it's a big day to both of you. Are you ready? (Jade)

-Of course they are and Perrie is going to sing, right? (Nick)

-I don't know yet. (Perrie)

-Seems like Alex didn't convinced to sing, sad to hear! (Nick)

-Who's Alex? (Jade said with a suprised face)

-He is the new guy in school and he's really cool Jade you will like him,believe me! (Perrie)