Chapter 8

There will be sexual scenes if you don't feel confortable don't read it.

PERRIE POV'S:

I dress more nicely as I could during the last events of  my day. A black jeans with a white top, too classic with red lipstick I was ready to go. Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

-Hey sweetie, I just wanted to know if you were ready? (Katy)

-Yeah mom I am, look! Do you like it? (Perrie)

-I do let me just make you a braid on your hair. (Katy)

My mom it's the best when it comes to hair and to manage it, she does it so perfectly that it's hard to believe that she never worked hairdresser.

-There you go, looking... how do you teenagers say "hot af"! (Katy said laughing)

-Thanks mom for letting me go, I really need this to refresh my mind because the show it's making my nerves go up. (Perrie)

-It's just the show or did Zayn did something else? (Katy)

-No it's just the show, now it's better for me to pick a purse and go downstairs before he arrives because I don't want him to wait too long for me! (Perrie)

-Sure do that, besides I think you should give him a chance your father would love him! (Katy)

-Maybe I'll do that mom, one day. (Perrie)

After my mom left my room, I just took long breathes and stare outside from my window and my eyes instantly fell on Zayn's bedroom and then there he was, standing with his phone on his hands and with a guitar on his knees. Why does he always needs to screw it up to me?

I think I must stared for too long, when I come from my thoughts Zayn was staring at me. My phone rang twice, one was a message from Zayn and the other was Alex. Zayn's message said "You look beautiful, it's a shame that you're going with another guy. If you let me at least explain...please don't go out with him!" and Alex's message was that he was already at my door. I get out of my bedroom and downstairs to find Alex talking to my mom, she was laughing a genuine laugh not like the fake laughs the truly ones she used to give.

-You look beautiful Perrie! You make me feel like I really should put on a suit and just drive a ferrari... (Alex said and my mom laugh as much as me)

-You look handsome too, you don't have too drive a ferrari or put on a suit to look good! (Perrie)

-Like I said you look so "hot af" or if you put the pieces together it would be "couple goals", I can wait for that line! (Katy)

-We better get going anyway. (Perrie)

-If the dinner turns late you can stay with Alex it's no problem at all! (Katy)

We leave my house, my mom can't be serious she never let me sleep out of my house with girls and the first time it would be with Alex, she is crazy.

ALEX POV'S:

When my eyes fell on Perrie I couldn't look away she was like an angel, I didn't stop compliment her until we left the house and side by side with my car was Zayn. If he is going to tell Perrie to not come with me or too leave me, I swear I kill him!

-Hey Zayn, what are you doing here? (Alex)

-That's the street that I live so it's not weird me being here! (Zayn)

-That's  not what I meant I was refering to the fact that you beside my car. (Alex)

-Oh that part! I'm here to explain myself to Perrie, I need to. Listen to me please! (Zayn)