Chapter 11

JADE POV'S:

After left Perrie's house I didn't resist and had to go and talk with Zayn, although I know that Harry and Louis (his friends) already had talked with him I feel like I had to.

I knock on the door and his father came opening and when he saw me, basically he called Zayn. I go upstairs and knock on his bedroom door hearing a "come in" from him, after I enter I saw Zayn with a notebook.

-Hey Zayn, how are you? (Jade)

-Hi Jade, I'm as you see... broken. You? (Zayn)

-Last time I checked still looking for a guy with tastes like mine. (Jade)

-Maybe you need to search on other place because here you just find trouble and trash! (Zayn)

-Don't be so hard on yourself! It wasn't your fault, it was Ally's fault. I know it, you know it and deep down Perrie knows it too. (Jade)

-Well I hope you're right! (Zayn said continuing to write)

-What are you writing? (Jade said curious)

-A song for Perrie to perform at the show, she doesn't know it but maybe I can get her back and this time not make any mistake. (Zayn)

-You will, now I will go home and let you write that thinking to yourself. (Jade)

I left that house and just breath when I was out. I never saw anyone love another person as he loves Perrie. If he performs that song to Perrie at the concert thinking of getting her back, I don't have the courage to tell him that her and Alex are dating, it would be his end.

ALEX POV'S:

Alarm rings, I wake up and look out of the window and it's sun outside. Dress myself and pick money to eat breakfast on the closest coffee because as you know I'm alone.

I was going downstairs when I heard my parents talking.

-Did you already put the food for me to take to her? (Kevin)

-Yeah it's already on the car. What time do you go? (Camila)

-After lunch, don't worry. Now let's go to work. (Kevin)

When I heard the door hit I get downstairs to be lonely and on my way to the coffe shop.

But today I will find Emily it's the least I can do for her and for what she did for me.

PERRIE POV'S:

Long time ago that I didn't feel like this. What outfit I pick? If I need to use make-up or not? Should I wear heels or sneakers? I was so confuse, but lost in my thoughts my door opened.

-Sis are you indecisive? If you are that means you're dating so let me tell you this. I know I am not a good sister to you or even daughter but that have a reason that you'll figure out at the right time, but now one thing I know is that Enchanted fell in love with the Perrie that he see everyday, not the fake one you're trying to find here. Understand? (Margot)

-I did, thanks Marg. About the reason? (Perrie)

-In the right time you'll know it and maybe turn out to be equal to me. Now get ready for school I'm gonna take you today. (Margot)

I dressed a jean shorts with a white blouse and white adidas sneakers, my hair braided not totally just the front and nude lipstick that I love, love, love!

Getting out and into a new world where the car stinks to Bob Marley and I fell like I'm already dizzy just to put one foot in their and imagening how many junkies already being in there and I don't it's just nasty. The songs were good, fair mention, it's my sister's car. She left me in school and for me to call her when I'm out.