Chapter 10

PERRIE POV'S:

-Do you want to be my girlfriend? (Alex)

My heart stop right at this moment I never knew this was the question but it makes sense, he waited for me and last night was amazing. Alex is always trying to cheer me up and make me smile, he understands me and respects me. 

-Alex....I was thinking and...(Perrie)

-You want more time to think it's fine I just though that maybe...(Alex)

I kissed him 'cause he wouldn't shut up and I hope he takes that as a "yes".

-Sorry but that's... a yes? (Alex)

-Yes it is a big cute and lovely yes just for you. (Perrie)

-Can I call you girlfriend now? (Alex)

-I am your girlfriend but my name is still Perrie or Pezz whatever you pick. (Perrie)

-So funny, but between that two I choose princess, and no but's just accept because I won't change it! (Alex)

-Yeah well the cuts are already cleaned do you want to go home or stay here? (Perrie)

-As much as I would love to stay here and spend the whole day with you, my parents didn't saw me today they must be worried about me but maybe one day you could go and meet them. (Alex)

-One day I will and they will love me as you do. (Perrie)

-Yeah they will... so can you give me a goodbye kiss? (Alex said making a puppy face)

-No but when we get to the door maybe I can, let's see! (Perrie)

We were on our way downstairs when my sister enter the door with her gang boyfriend that my mother hates and she knows it so she brins him to test my mom's pacient.

-Oh hey Perrie did you bring another enchanted prince for mom! Did she loved it? She must be because she hated Zayn. (Margot)

-Hey Margot who's the new junkie guy? (Perrie)

-I'm Chris nice to meet you and thanks for calling me junkie no one ever understands that because I don't appear to be on drugs you know? (Chris)

-I understand it must suck as much as my mother see you and grab you and trow you on the road and you being killed, did my dear sister not mention that my mother hates junkies she killed several of them.... last night! (Perrie)

-Wait what? Why did you hide this from me, I don't want to die... I'm out! (Chris)

-Great way to not piss mom the Perfect Perrie always following the rules always parents first, I'm done and I'm on my room, bye nice to meet you Enchanted! (Margot)

-I'm sorry about this but my sister love to piss my mom off and I need to get away with all the junkies she brings home. (Perrie)

-I understand now if you excuse me I gotta go, see ya! (Alex)

-Almos forgot, see you tomorrow Enchanted! (Perrie said kissing him)

-See you princess. (Alex said leaving)

ALEX POV'S:

I'm heading home even though I have no one at home but I still have hope that maybe one of them it is. For you who thinks I'm the Enchaned prince her sister talked about, maybe I am but my story is not a fairytail.

I grew up with a maid of our house, sometimes she would take me to her house to play with her children, they were poor but they have a great heart. When I got home from school with a smile on my face because I had a great grade, to who should I tell? My mom? My dad? I would tell to Emily (the maid) she would give a hug and say that I was the most intelligent little boy that she met. Once in a while she would give a chocolate even if she didn't have money for it, once I escaped from my house to hers and left a letter for my parents saying that I wanted to live with Emily forever because she was my mother. That action pissed off my parents who made to her house and broke in and all I heard was screams and maybe for the first time my father picked me up and gave a kiss on the forehead, then on the next days Emily never showed up I got to her house but the neighboors said that she left after that fight I never heard of her.