Chapter one

Your P.O.V

I chuckle at my friends who are playing truth or dare, we're on a little camping trip in the everglades in Florida, I'm the only girl along with my seven other guy friends. Yes I'm friends with very popular guys but I don't mind it seeing that they always keep me away from all the fans and paparazzi. Luke pulls out a little bag of weed and I smile, he may look innocent but no one knows that he's a party animal.

"What the fuck, Hemmings? You can't bring that shit! What if we get caught?!" Ethan yells at the Australia boy who is laughing at him, Ethan and Grayson aren't those type of guys who drink or smoke. Speaking of Grayson, he doesn't really like me because he thinks I'm a bad influence on Ethan.

"What? Live a little, dolan." Luke shrugged his shoulders and attempted to roll a joint, but when I see him struggle, I giggled and take it away. When it comes to this stuff I know what I'm doing.

"Yass! my boo knows how to do this shit." Austin yelled, clapping his hands "Oh shut up, Mahone. We all know the only thing you're good at it is making shitty music." Luke mumbles, snatch it from my hands before lighting the small joint.

"Bitch, give me that, I rolled it so I get first." I say, taking a puff then pass it, we each take turns. "That's not healthy, y/n" Harry says, I feel butterflies in my stomach as he speaks, his accent kills me, it's so deep and raspy. "Shut up, Styles. Let her do what she wants." Shawn told older boy who rolled his eyes.

"Shawn, shut yo ugly ass up. You still sound like a 13 year old boy going threw puberty." Troye said and Shawn glared at him.  I pass the joint to Harry, he hesitates but takes a puff and starts coughing violently.

"Awe, babyboy, has virgin lungs." I coo, cupping his cheeks, I pat his back. Then grab it from his hand, It still surprises me how innocent he is, he's a little baby "Y/n. Truth or dare?" Ethan asked me, I exhale the smoke and smirked.

"Dare." I replied, hearing 'Ooo' from all of them "I dare you to make out with Austin for ten seconds." He giggled and I chuckled nervously when he scoots close to me. I give Ethan 'imma-fuck-you-up' look while he giggles like a school girl.

"Come on, Y/l/n. Thought you weren't a chicken shit?" Troye teased, poking my sides and I scoff, "Bitch, shut the fuck up and go suck a dick." I say, turning to look at Austin. He scoops me in his lap, damn he was ready for this. "Just friends, right?" He asked and I nod, they all stare at us, Harry and Shawn laughing hysterically.

"Come on!" They all yelled, Austin cups my cheeks and presses his lips against mine. I obviously kiss back but internally gag, Austin is my best friend and I don't like him like that. We pull away and I wipe my mouth discretely so I don't hurt his feelings.

"Oh my gosh!" Cameron yelled pointing out the curly haired boy's erection. Austin blushes and covers himself with my jacket, I go to say something but my phone vibrates. I look at my screen seeing an unknown number.

(305-496-1694): Wassup, babygirl. Wanna come over?

Y/n: Who is this? I think you have the wrong number

( 305-496-1694 ): I'm your future baby daddy ;)

Y/n: uh no bye.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and take a big chug out of the whisky bottle. I smile feeling it slightly burn my throat, I feel my phone vibrate again but I ignored it.

I wasn't in the mood to respond back, plus it's a stranger and if Austin sees me texting them, he'll get jealous because I won't pay attention to him. I see Shawn walking towards me with a smirk on his face, "Oh nonono, Shawn don't." I warned but me being small, he picks me up and tosses me on his shoulder, I squeal dropping the bottle and throw my phone on the sleeping bag as he runs towards the lake.

"Shawn! Stop! Put me down." I smack his back but it's too late, we're already in the cold water, I come up for air and splash him "You asshole!" I yell and wipe my eyes, "There could be Alligators or snakes in this water." I tell them as I start swimming back to shore. They all just laugh and continue to swim.

Couple hours later

"Girl, hurry your drunk ass up. my man just arrived back home home and I need to get dick down." Troye groaned, glancing at his watch. I stumbled to get to the van but Austin helps me into the van, I'm drunk as fuck right now, like everything is all wobbly plus being high as isn't helping either.

"Boi, suht the duck upppp." I slur, laying on Shawn, he rubs my back making me feel safe "She said duck." Harry giggles, I look at my phone still seeing that the stranger from earlier hit me up.

(305-496-1694): No, babe. Don't leave me 😒 I'm horny, send me some n00ds 😏

y/n: Nahhh, I no gonna do taht! You a fcukbyo!

(305-496-1694): *Fuckgirl

Y/n: oooo yoru a gril? I eat teh booty lkie grocery. I dnot do dcik. taht nasty.

(305-496-1694): Wow, babygirl. Just what until you see mine. you'll be begging for me to fuck you 😋

Y/n: we see aobut taht😉

xxxxxxx

Wassup, babes. This is my new story, hope yall like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo