chapter forty three

Baby daddy: I can't believe y/n broke up with me

Holychild 🙏: well I mean you shouldn't be mad, you broke up with her when she told you she was pregnant then you cheated on her.

FinahDinah 👑: yeah and you beat my chancho up, Camila never did anything to you

Normoney 💵: but Camila needed to get her little ass whooped she needs to learn that Y/n was with Lauren and that she can't get with her.

Holychild 🙏: Lauren you need to think about Y/n. Her life has been shitty, her ex boyfriend almost raped her then you broke up with her because she was pregnant, she then got with Camila's ex which is also her best friend Austin then got back with you only to be cheated on and she gave birth right after she found out. Now she broke up with you because you beat her friend up. Plus you didn't even pay attention to her and what Camila said was true, you still cheat on her. I saw you with Lucy yesterday and y'all were kissing.

FinahDinah 👑: wow Lauren I thought you changed but in reality you've gotten worse. What happened to the old Lauren we knew?

Baby daddy: I'm trying you guys ok. I'm still young I just want to party and have fun, not changing diapers and being in a relationship.

Normoney 💵: well maybe you should've kept your dick in your pants and maybe this wouldn't had happened.

Holychild 🙏: We just want the best for you, Lauren. Do you think you need therapy again?

Baby daddy: no I don't need that stupid shit, I'm fine the way I am.

FinahDinah 👑: I think you need it again, you're not the Lauren we know.

Baby daddy: fine whatever, I'll do it.

Holychild 🙏: good I'll set up an appointment for tomorrow

Normoney 💵: it's ok, Lauren. We'll be right by your side

FinahDinah 👑: yes we always got your back.

xxxxxxxx

Lauren is gonna get help and change her ways. The girls basically told her to get her shit together lol

I'm think about publishing 'Camila Cabello Imagines' but would y'all read it?

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo