chapter sixty one

Your P.O.V

"Harry, this is too expensive I can't get this." I say as I look at the beautiful grey dress I'm wearing, he stands up from the chair with a sigh before wrapping his arm around my waist nuzzling his head in my neck. "Princess, we talked about this on the way here. If you want it I'll buy if for you." He spoke and softly kissed my neck.

"Do you like this one?" He asked while looking at me threw the mirror, "Yes it's beautiful." I replied and he smiled turning me around "Good because you look absolutely stunning in it," he said with a grin, "Uh Mr, Styles?" a small man says interrupting our moment.

"What?" Harry glared at the man, he clears his throat "We found the heels you wanted and we are ready for your fitting." Harry smirked and grabbed the heels then shooed the guy away "Here, these would look perfect." He handed me a pair black Louis Vuitton making my eyes widen.

"No Harry, I'll wear like some black vans, I can't walk in heels this high." I tell him and he chuckles "Just try them on and if you don't feel comfortable wearing them then we'll get you like an inch smaller." He replied and I sat down putting them on which fit perfectly.

He helps me stand up and just stares at me not saying anything "Do I look bad?" I ask making him snap out of thought "No, you just look very beautiful, Y/n." He mumbles and turned to walk out, I hear my phone ring and I check to see Lauren's name pop up on the screen.

"Gosh, Lauren your such a bitch but I still love you." I whisper and decline the call and begin taking the dress off,I hang the dress back on the rack then reach to grab my clothes but Harry barges in "Hey princess, which tie would lo-" I quickly cover myself and he closes his eyes "Shit, I'm sorry. I'll wait for you outside." He said then walked out.

I giggle and get changed then grab the shoes and dress, I see him leaned up against the wall "I'm sorry, I should've knocked." He apologize "Harry, it's fine but come on I wanna see you get fitted." He chuckles and we walk over to the men's department, I sit down on the chair as her removes his blazer and shirt, the man from earlier hand his a white button up shirt which he puts on.

"How many suits are looking to buy today, Mr. Styles?" The guy asked him, Harry looks at me "How many dresses did you chose?" He asked me "Three, one white, one black and one grey." I replied and he looked back at the guy "Three, we're gonna to be matching." He said and the guy left to go get more suits.

After five hours we finally finished getting our clothes, Harry grabs my hand and we walk up to pay for them "Hello, sir. Did you find what you were looking for?" The blonde haired girl asked, He grabs his wallet and gives her his card as she rounds up everything "Yes I did, thank you." He replied, she swipes the card and then hands it back.

"Thank you, hope to see you again." She says and we walk out of the expensive place, "Where to now, Y/n?" He asked and I shrugged "I thought we were going to just get this." I say and he chuckles, "I had changed my mind,  how about some jewelry?" He offered but he already spent so much money on me

"Harry, it's fine." I say as he opens the car door for me. "Where to, Mr. Styles?" The driver ask once Harry got in, I go to say something but he cuts me off "To Tiffany's please." He said and leaned back against the seat then looked at me as I glared at him which he laughed at.

I feel my phone vibrate again and I look at it, I really want to answer but I can't talk to her just yet. I decline the call again "You know, the boys said that they want to see you. Especially Zayn, he has the biggest crush on you." Harry said and I laugh putting my phone in my pocket, "Really? Zayn Malik has a crush on me?" I ask "Yes, he says it all the time." He continued while I just listened to him as we got there, he just rambled on about how they boys have been and when they're all gonna get back together.

We arrived and Harry helps me out, my eyes gaze up at the huge building, "Wow, so this is where they filmed 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'? I ask him and he nods, I squeal and look at him "That's my favorite movie." I said and we walk inside the building being greeted by a old man probably in his mid fifties.

"Ah my favorite customer! Mr. Styles, how could I help you?" The man hugs him then looks down at me "Ooo is this your girlfriend?" He asked and Harry rubs his nose "No, Anthony. This is my best friend Y/n and I wanted her to wear the best because she's my date to my movie premiere." He said and the man nodded. "Sure, follow me." We follow Anthony towards the back of the store.

In the middle of me trying some necklaces on, my phone rings and i look at it seeing Dinah's name. I look at Harry and he nods "Excuse me, I'll be right back." I walk out of the store and click answer.

"Hey mommy!" Amelia yells threw the phone and I smile, "Hi, sweetie. How are you?" I ask and I hear her arguing with Jordan "I'm good, mama took us out to dinner with our Aunties!" She says and I furrow my eyebrow earning stares from bystanders, I flick them off.

"That's good, what about Jordan?" I ask, she giggles then hands the phone to someone "Hi mommy, I miss you. When are you coming home?" I could tell something was off, his voice sounded strained like if he was crying. Shit, I forgot he's such a big mommy's boy, he probably misses me.

"I'll be home in two days, baby. How's your mama doing?" I ask and he sighs "She's ok, just been crying alot but Ally took us out. So that kinda cheered her uo." He explained and I bite my lip thinking of I should finally talk to Lauren.

"You wanna talk to mama? She's been asking for you." He asked and I sigh while rubbing my head "Yeah put her on." I say and wait for him to do so "Hello?" Lauren said and I close my eyes "Hi." I replied and I hear her mumble something "I'm sorry, Y/n." She said and I don't reply.

"Please say something." I could hear her voice quiver making frown "I love you, Lauren but I just need a break. When I come back we can sit down and discuss about what we're gonna do ok?" I told her.

"Ok I'll be waiting for you, princess. I love you." My heart flutters and I look down "I love you too, babe. Bye." I hung up then went back inside. Harry paid for the jewelry and we went back to the hotel.

We'll fix this, we always do.

xxxxxxxx

I kinda want to end the story here and just let you guys chose who you wanna be with but I don't know.

End it here or keep going?

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo