Chapter Nine

(A/n: get your holy water ready, there is gonna be some kinky ass shit lol I need allysus)

Lauren's P.O.V

SMUT WARNING!

"Yeah? What is it?" She asks and I smirk.

"This." I smash our lips together, feeling fireworks go off. I swipe my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance which she doesn't let me, I snake my hands to her ass giving it a hard squeeze. She gasps and I slip my tongue in her mouth, our tongues fight for dominance but I win obviously.

I softly suck on her tongue, she moans and grips my shoulders, I pull away biting on her bottom lip and smirk as she breaths heavily. I remove her clothes or more like ripping it into shreds then remove mine as well.

"Wearing that, letting people see what's mine." I mumbled kissing her collarbone. "Lauren, please." She whimpered, I open her legs wider seeing how wet she is, like a waterfall. "I've barely done anything, yet you're so wet." I pump myself a couple of times then line myself at her entrance. I rub my member up her slit making her shiver.

"p-please." She stutters, I slowly seeth in her and she grips my shoulder, whimpering "Sorry, babe." I say kissing her tears away, I give her a couple of minutes to adjust, she nods for me fo continue, i pull out then thrust slowly trying to speed up the process and after a couple more thrust a small moan escapes her lips making me smirk.

I grip her hips thrusting quickly and attack her neck once again "Mm so tight," I moan in her ear, she gasps as I hit the spongy spot inside her, "Found it." I mumbled and she moans loudly wrapping her legs around my waist pushing me deeper inside of her.

I bite my lip at the sight under me, her head is thrown back while her mouth is agape, her moaning my name as her back arched off the bed, nails scratching my back making me hiss in both pleasure and pain.

"I'm close." She panted, I wrap my hand around her neck careful not to hurt her. I slow down my thrust but keep them hard, "Fucking shit, Lauren! O-oh my gosh." She moaned and I smirk knowing that I'm causing her so much pleasure. "Call me daddy, babygirl." I say and suck on her neck,

I open her legs wider and rub her clit with my thumb "D-daddy!" she moans moving her hips upwards, I grab one of her breast squeezing it softly "I'm cumming!" She squeaked and her body went stiff as she came on my dick, I grunt shooting rope after rope in her womb, she keeps me in with her hips as I sink my teeth in her lips. (A/n: hehe 😏)

I thrust couple more times then pulled out and trial soft kisses down her body, leaving multiple red marks down the valley of her breast to her navel. I moan looking at the mess I made between her legs, I kiss her thighs, teasing her. She whimpers and I lick my lips then take a long lick up her slit tasting the both of us.

"L-lauren." She gasps, grabbing a fist full of my hair, I slap her thigh "That's not my name." I growl, biting her inner thigh then kiss her clit, softly nip at it making her whimper "That feels so good, daddy." She whispered gripping my hair harder, I easily slide two fingers in her.

She bucks her hips and I place my hands on her hips, holding them down, I pull my fingers out replacing them with my tongue, "Oh s-shit." She moans pushing my face deeper into her core.

I wrap my arms around her thighs bringing her closer, breathing heavily threw my nose as I continue to eat her (a/n: I really need Jesus). I rub her clit as I go find her g-spot again, I flick my tongue at it. She shivers and I see her chest heaving up and down, her nipples are hard and a layer of sweat covers her entire body.

"I'm so close," she whimpers, I pinch her clit thrusting my tongue quickly. Her walls clench around my tongue, her thighs lock up around my neck keeping me in place and one last flick, I feel her sweet juices flow onto my tongue. I eagerly lap at my gift, cleaning her up slowly wanting to enjoy the taste of her sweetness. I smile kissing her clit then lean forward kissing her plump lips. She moans and flips us over, so she's ontop.

"Babe, what ar-" she cuts me off by kissing me "Shhh let me do the work." She said against my lips, she grabs my dick pumping it then kisses the head, I throw my head back as I feel her mouth around me. She slowly bobs her head while looking at me, I bite my lip and move her hair out of her beautiful face, she pulls away sucking at the tip then smiles "You taste so good, daddy." She moans and moves her hands up my length quickly, "You taste better, babe." I groan and buck my hips. 'How can she do this if she's a virgin?' I thought

She smirks and cups my balls, massaging them while jerking my length again. "Fuck keep doing that, baby. I'm gonna cum." I moan and she continues, I feel my stomach spasm as she takes me back in her mouth, I hit the back of her throat making her gag slightly. The delicious sounds of her gagging bring me closer, I grab her hair and she starts deep throating me.

Her nose hitting my pubic bone, "I'm gonna cum." I whimper, she looks directly at me as she continues and slowly winks. I buck my hips and cum in three long spurts, she gags again as she swallows. She pulls away and I nearly cum again when she sucks on the tip getting the rest of her treat. I wipe some cum off her chin and she sucks it clean.

"So good." She whispers while straddling my waist, I feel her wetness dripping onto my thighs, I grip her ass cheeks then slap them making her moan I line myself at her entrance and she slowly eases down on my 9 inches, I bite my lip while grabbing her hips. She rested her tiny hands on my stomach then slowly moves up and down rolling her hips.

I throw my head back "Damn, baby." I grunt, she pants going faster. I look down between us and bite my lip, the slick sound of her wetness and her riding my dick is amazing, I look up at her and she's trying to keeps her eyes open as she moans my name. I thrust upwards and she slams down, "F-fuck." I pant and slap her ass again "More." She purrs in my ear, I smirk rubbing her hot skin then bringing my hand down hard on her ass cheek.

"My baby likes getting spanked." I thrust harder, wrapping my hand around her neck again, she pins my head over my head looking me into my eyes as she continues to ride me. Her hot breath hitting my lips, I whimper trying to pry my arms free, I need to touch her but she surprisingly strong.

"N-no touching, daddy. Oh Fuck! You fill me up so good." She throws her head back and moves her hips side to side then upwards. She let's go sliding her hand down my body, her nails scratch at my stomach making me hiss in pleasure and her perfect titties in my face. I kiss and suck at them while digging my nails into her hips.

"I'm gonna cum." I rasped, she moves one hand down to rub at her clit, she walls flutters around me so I pushed her hand away and rub her clit harshly, "Daddy!" She yells as her eyes roll to the back of her head and she shakes above me, a gush of liquid spills onto my stomach and lap as she almost falls off the bed, I quickly grab her and lay her down. Her body still convulsing, I panic and kiss her head trying to calm her down.

A minute or two later she stops and looks at me "You squirted, babygirl." I chuckle and she blushes burying her head in my neck "Get some rest, babe." I whisper and she pouts "You didn't come." She mumbled "It's fine, babygirl." I say kissing her forehead "No its not, now fuck me." She whispers in my ear, I feel my dick twitch.

I hover above her and slam into her, she moans loudly as her back arched off the bed, I hold her hips down amd continue to ram into her. "I want you sore tomorrow, so every time you walk, you remember that I was here." I growl thrusting harder, the headboard hitting the wall, skin slapping, heavy breathing.

She grips my forearm as I thrust one last before releasing inside her. I collapse on top of her, panting. She wraps her arms around my body pulling me close to me, I sigh at the warmness of her body then pulls the sheets over us and she yawns falling asleep. I kiss her head and smile.

Not edited

xxxxxxxxxx

I know I suck at writing smut, but eh. At least I tried. Anyways I need to bathe in holy water after writing all this.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo