Chapter fifty eight

(A/n: not edited, sorry for any errors)

Your P.O.V

I see Harry pull up in front of Ethan's house, he steps out and smiles at me "Thanks for letting me stay, babe." I told Ethan while giving him a hug, he kisses my head then let's go "You to, Gray. Plus I'm still mad at you for eating my chicken nuggets but you're lucky that I love you if not I would've beaten your ass." I say and Harry glares at Grayson as he walks up the steps.

"You ate her chicken nuggets?" He asked and Ethan started laughing. "It was by accident, I was hungry." Grayson says and I grab my bag but Harry stops me "I got it, princess." He said and I let out a small chuckle "Bye boys!" I wave at them as Harry puts my stuff in the back seat of his Range Rover.

"So how have you been, darling?" He asked while turning on the car, "Eh Lauren and I had a fight after you left the other night, so I'm still pretty sad about that." I buckle my seat belt then turn on the radio,"Why? What happened" He spoke softly while resting his hand on my thigh, "Please don't get mad" I told him and he sighs but nods, "She told me she didn't want me to go with you and I said I'm going no matter what because I'm old enough." I say and he turns a corner.

"Did she hit you?" He asked, his voice getting deep meaning he's already getting mad, I slowly nodded and he hits the brakes then looks at me "Not exactly, she just choked me but I'm fine. She didn't mean it, Harry." I say and he grips the steering wheel tightly. The rest of drive there was quite, the only thing you could hear was the faint sound of the radio but I could feel the anger radiating off of him.

Soon we arrive, he parks in front of the driveway making me panic. I take off my jacket and run my fingers threw my hair then lean back. "Let me see your neck" He mumbles while looking at me, I was hesitant but he gave me a small nod. I move my hair out the way and show him, I see his facial expressions change into a sad then to angry.

"Baby, this is all my fault but that gave her no reason to put her hands on you. That's abuse and that shit doesn't fly by me you know that." his fingers trace the bruises making me shiver "She just got really jealous, she didn't mean it." I said and he closes his eyes taking deep breaths then punches the dashboard causing me to flinch.

"That's what they all say! If she did it once she'll do it again." He replied then takes another deep breath and gets out the car, I struggle to unbuckle my seat belt when I see him storm up to the door. I get out and run over in front of him "Stop Harry, please don't." I tell him but he walks around me and pounds on the door, a few moments later the door opens revealing a panting Lauren while she fixes her underwear but Harry didn't even give her chance to say something before his fists connects with her jaw.

"Lauren, what's wrong!" I hear a very familiar voice yell while Lauren lands on the floor with a thud, Camila walks over with bedsheets wrapped around her body, I feel a pain in my chest when I put everything together "Y/n, babe. I'm sorry, it's not what it looks like." She says and reaches for my hand, I hear Lauren and Harry fighting but ignore them "Don't fucking touch me, I never want to see you again." I say coldly then turn to look at back at Harry.

He grabs the collar of Lauren's shirt then punches her repeatedly, she grabs his hand and shoves him away then gets ontop of him "What the fuck you doing with my girl, Styles?" Lauren says then punched him in the nose. Harry shoves her off then grabs her throat and slams her to the ground, she wiggles under his grip

"Don't you ever put your hands on my best friend." He says and then knees her in the dick, she gasps and he gets off while she holds her groin "Fucking bitch." He kicked her in the stomach and I go to stop him but Camila grabs my arm stopping me.

I snatch my arm and push her away, "You're lucky she loves you if not you'd be dead already." He fixes his jacket while Lauren groans and stands up, "Come on, Y/n. Let's go." Just as he turns around she tackles him to the ground throwing more punches.

How can they just keep punching each other? She grabs his arm and twists it "Lauren!" I yell before she could break it, she stops and looks at me with a glare "I told you I didn't want around him." She growled while walking up to me but Harry swings his arm hitting her directly on her jaw following with a loud crack.

She groans in pain while holding her jaw, Harry rubs his hands then looks at me, his face softened once he sees that I'm upset "Darling, are you alright?" He says and wipes a tear that had fallen, "N-no she cheated." I mumbled against his chest, he kisses my head and wipes more tears.

"Can we go, I don't want to be here." I say while wiping his bloody nose, he grabs my hand and we walk back to his car "Baby, I'm sorry." Lauren spoke up and I clench my fist, she's not sorry, she's just saying that so I can stay with her. "No you're not! You've cheated on me three times! Three time, Lauren! I just can't anymore. I'm done with your shit, I never want to see you and Camila again." I shout while Harry holds me back.

"Make sure you have a good lawyer because I'm taking full custody of the kids." I finally tell her and she looks like she's about to cry, I turn to look at Camila who's crying as well. "She's all your, hope you enjoyed ruining my relationship" I spat towards her,  "Babygirl, please listen." Lauren limps over to me

"I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, I missed you and I told Camila to come over then things lead to one another. Please don't leave, you're the only one for me. I love you so much, Y/n. You and the kids are my life please don't take that away from me." She pleads and I scoff.

"I've already made my decision," Harry opens the door for me and i get in, she bangs on the window "Y/n, please think about this." She says, "Can we go before I change my mind." I tell him as he got in, he turns on the car and start driving. I look in the mirror to see Lauren in the middle of the street before falling on her knees.

"Are you ok?" I ask him "Yes I'm fine, how about you?" He said looking at from the corner of his eyes, "Honestly, I don't know." I truthfully answered and I hear him clear his throat. "Do you still want to go shopping or wait until tomorrow since we don't leave till the day after?" He asked

"Can we go tomorrow, I don't feel like doing anything right now." I mumbled, he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers before kissing my hand, "Of course, darling. We'll spend the night at a hotel." He says with a small smile.

xxxxxxxx

So my wife started tour & I'm so happy 😊

Anyways Lauren fucked up big time again smh, cheating on y/n with my girl. My heart broke when I wrote that but at the same time  I kinda like how I put her character to be because in most stories, she's the 'badass and loving' girlfriend but not in my book lmao

Do y'all want to be with Lauren or harry? I mean I already choose who but I just wanna to see who y'all chose.

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo