Chapter one hundred nineteen

(A/n: not edited so sorry for any mistakes.)

Your P.O.V

I groan as I'm suddenly woken up by the blanket getting yanked off of me. I shiver as the cold air touches my warm skin "Time to get up, mi amor." I hear my wife say, I huffed and reached back for the blanket covering myself "No I'm tired." I grumbled then tossed onto my side "Fine, ima go drop the kids off at my parents house, I'll be back in ten minutes." I felt the bed dip beside me so I lifted the blanket from my face "I love you, be careful." She pecked my lips couple times then left and I slowly started falling back asleep.

An hour later

"Princess, wake up." I hear her say, I slowly open my eyes seeing her beautiful face, I smiled and blinked only to see that she had bloody nose making me sit up "Babe, what happened to your face." I cupped her cheeks examining her nose, she giggles pecking my lips before handing me a McDonald's bag then walked to the bathroom to probably clean it "Nothing don't worry but I brought us some breakfast." She walked back and took off her shoes before crawling into bed with me.

"Take off your clothes, we walk around naked, dummy." I said, she glanced at me before laughing "Babe, if you wanna suck my dick just do it, there's no need to lie." She says while taking off her outfit, I playfully roll my eyes and she roughly grabbed my chin "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes, princess?" She softly let go and turned on our tv then set up our breakfast.

"But my eyes roll when your fucking me tho?" I mumbled while taking taking a sip from my orange juice, she choked on her pancake then smirked "That's the only time I except it but other than that don't do it." She replied before eating another piece of pancake, I take a small bite out of mine, she reached over and took my syrup dumping it onto her half eaten pancakes.

"What the fuck? Why isn't this sweet?" She shoved a forkful in her mouth "Baby, don't eat it if it's not good. Drink some juice and have my biscuit if you want." I handed her my juice "No it's just that McDonald's have watery syrup like it has no flavor." She replied

"Maybe the syrup isn't good lemme go get ours." I set my food on the nightstand but she grabbed my arm stopping me from getting up "I changed my mind because I'm really craving something sweet and it's between your legs." She kissed my shoulder and I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen "Such a horndog." I shook my head and tried opening the cupboard but I'm too short and Lauren is always the one to get things for me since she's taller. I get on my tippy toes and finally reach the handle pulling it open and grabbed the syrup.

Smut warning (a/n: it's been a while since I've wrote smut especially like oral smut so I'm really sorry if it's bad)

I squeal as I get pushed up against the fridge "Aye mami, I wasn't kidding." She husked into my ear and her hand slide inside my underwear "Funny how you told me to get naked while you're wearing these." She gripped the waistband before ripping the thin material off my skin, she ran her fingers threw my slit then pulled away quickly slipping her coated fingers in her mouth then swiftly picked me up and set me on the counter where she began attacking my neck with her lips.

Are we really doing this? We haven't done anything in months since she's been busy with the girls and I've been taking care of our newborn daugher Delilah.

I felt her teeth softly bite on my sweet spot making me let out a small moan "L-lauren." she brushed her length against my thigh which made my core throb, I was a trembling mess but she only continued to tease me by letting it rub up against my pussy "Just fucking do something" I whimpered which made her chuckle "Be patient, babe" She smirked before kissing my thighs then softly placed a kiss on my clit, my hips bucked up into her face as a reaction but she pinned them down "I've barely done anything yet and you're already wet for me, babygirl." She cooed and I felt her warm breath hit my center.