Chapter one hundred sixteen

(A/n: sorry if it's bad please don't hate me & also I didn't edit this so if nothing makes sense I'm once again sorry for dat)

Lauren's P.O.V

"O-oh god! Lauren!" I winced as y/n's manicure nails dug into my back, her body convulsed while her orgasm ripped threw her body, my thrusts became sloppy and I feel my thighs tense up "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I grunted and held her hips still as I released inside her for the sixth time tonight. I mean I could easily pull out but she's already pregnant with my third child so I don't care. I licked my lips and slowly slid out of her "Babe?" I ask my fiancé but she just layed there sleeping "My dick to good." I mumbled while getting up and walking downstairs naked because I mean it's my house I can walk around naked if I want to right? I open the fridge and rub my neck grabbing a bottle of water and some fruit then walked back upstairs.

I layed back down next to her eating my fruit and watched tv, I could see my dick poking threw the sheets making me huff in annoyance "Bitch you gotta wait until she wakes back up." I said and feel Y/n's body twitch then she groans, I set my fruit down and cuddle up behind her kissing all over her neck "Hey baby, you passed out on me." I placed one last kiss on her head, she interlaced our fingers "Really?" She looked back at me

I smile looking at her beautiful face "We can continue later if you want. I'll let you take a break because you gonna need it." I kissed her shoulder "Mmm really? We already did all the kinky shit you could possibly think of." She replied with a giggle "I mean we haven't tried anal." I wiggle my eyebrows and she gave me a look I've never seen but I know she was like bitch what the fuck "We're only gonna do that if I get to do it to you as well." I raised an eyebrow at this "What? I don't want anything up my ass." I say, she wiggles free from my arms and stood up.

She winced as she walked to the bathroom with a limp "Dick to good." I called out while rolling to the other side so I was facing the door. Couple seconds later she stands at the door frame wearing a strap on "Nah my dick to good." She moves her hips causing it to wiggle around "What the fuck? Where did you get that?" I asked while sitting up, she laughed and walked over to me "The other day I went with Troye because he was getting something for his mans so I thought you'd like this." She explained while slapping my knee with it. "So you got a seven inched pink strap on?" I asked her "I got something else but that's for next time." She smirks

"I swear I'm in love with a dork." I laughed and layed back down covering myself "Let me think about it, how about we watch a movie?" I suggested and fixed the pillows "Ok but first I want you to touch it." She now stood by my face so thing is literally hitting my cheek "Baby, oh my gosh. This is so weird." I moved away and she started playing with it "Come on, it's my turn to be dominant. You gonna be my little baby who listens." She smiled, this time I gave her a look "Me? Submissive? Nope hell nah, that ain't me." I shook my head "You know that I'm always dominate." I told her and she licks her lip then removed the thingy from her waist and layed down next to me.

SMUT WARNING

I was so concentrated on the cooking show I didn't realized she went under until I felt something wet suck at my tip, my hips slightly buck into her mouth but she pinned them down. I removed the covers off us to see her with a grin on her face, she gives me a small smile before kissing my hip bones "You think I can't be dominate?" I bite my lip as she licked my stomach up to between my breasts.

"You've got it all wrong, baby." She whispers while straddling my waist, I feel her wetness on the lower part of my stomach making me groan. "Because I can go from babygirl to daddy in a matter of seconds." She licked my neck up to my jaw. What's with her licking? She got a licking kink or what? She slowly began grinding against me making my stomach clench under her hot skin, I closed my eyes "Tonight you call me daddy and do exactly what I say." My eyes shot open when she cuffed my hands to the headboard "What?" I pull at the metal "Y/n this is really weird." I whined but I felt a sting on the side of my ass cheek "Cmon, babe. Let me just make you feel good." I told her hoping she'd let me but she didn't.