Chapter fifty one

(A/n: couple of years later)

Baby daddy: hey babe, Amelia just bitch slapped Jordan

Y/n: what? My little princess wouldn't do that.

Baby daddy: check his face out lol

Your P.O.V

I get up from our bed and walk into their room where I see Lauren  holding our crying son, I look at Amelia who's giggling while playing with her toys. Gosh I swear 5 year olds these days,

"Awe my poor baby come here." I coo and he comes running into my arms, I kiss his head and observed his cheek. I could see small red handprint, I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"Amelia, come here." Lauren said pointing a finger in front of her, she sighs putting down her toy before making her way towards her mother. "Why'd you hit your brother." She asks, I pick up Jordan and go downstairs, I set him on counter.

"You want some ice cream?" I ask him but he seems quite, I grab a bowl from the cupboard and the ice cream from the freezer "Mommy, I don't want to wear these clothes." He mumbles as I scoop the ice cream in the bowl "Why baby? They make you look handsome." I say giving him the bowl.

"I like Amelia's clothes, it's pretty and pink." He says and I finally realized something "Are you wearing her clothes?" I ask, her nods setting the bowl down and pulled his shorts down enough to show the pink underwear with bananas that Ally bought Amelia. I hear Lauren come downstairs.

"Babe, we gotta talk." She said, I nod and set Jordan on the floor turn on the kitchen tv to some cartoons and give Amelia a snack then walk into the living room with Lauren.

"I figured something out, Amelia slapped him because he was wearing her clothes but then she told me that she liked his clothes also. So they argued over clothes" Lauren explained and rubbed her neck "He likes her clothes better than his own and she likes his clothes." She continued

"Do you think that it's just a stage?" I ask as she sits down, "I dunno but whatever it is I'm ok with it." She said grabbing my hand, "I am to but I don't want people to say anything to them. I mean the paparazzi already follows me an-" she cuts me off

"The paparazzi follows you and the kids?" She asked and I nod, "why didn't you tell me?" She said looking at me "I did and you said you'd take care of it." I replied, I see her mumble something to herself.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'll call management to get you some security." She says "Lauren, stop worrying. We're fine, plus I always tell them off." I say then walk back into the kitchen with Lauren following behind me.

"Mama, can Aunt Dinah come over?" They both asked Lauren, she looks at me and I nod, "But apologize to your brother first" I say, Amelia turns to look at Jordan "I'm sorry." She said and he smiled pushing her off the chair and ran upstairs, she groans then races up too their room.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Lauren asked raising an eyebrow, she walks over to me and rest he hands on my waist. "Yeah, I had no clean clothes and I saw this." I giggled making her smirk and kiss along my shoulder, I smile and softly push her away before anything happens.

"Babe, come on. You know I can make you cum three times in five minutes and the kids are upstairs they won't hear unless you're quite." She whispers grinding into me, "W-we can't, I'm on my period." I say and she pulls away giving me a look full of concern.

"Oh, do you have cramps? Do you need more pads? You want me to make you some tea? She rambles making me laugh. "No babe, I'm fine." I told her, she nodded and pecked my lips before walking away.

After the whole Camila thing, I took the kids with me and lived with my family for about a year then Lauren showed up one day almost got her ass whooped by Candice but I ended up saving her from that.

I was so mad at her but she gave me a promise ring and bought a house in Miami for us. So I moved in with her then the girls showed up once they found out where we lived and talked about their friendship, now they're all best friends again.

Camila told me that she wanted to stay friends and ended up marrying Ariana. Dinah started dating a fan, Normani is living the single along with Ally but yeah life's finally good.

I grab my phone and text Dinah.

Y/n: Amelia & Jordan want you to come over, are you busy?

FinahDinah 👑: Bitch you know I'll cancel my plans for them, I'm on my way.

Y/n: alright bring me some ice cream.

xxxxxxxx

So it's Lauren's birthday yay! She's 21 even tho she acts like a toddler. So here's a picture of her to bless your eyes

 So here's a picture of her to bless your eyes

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo