Time and Time Again

Chapter Eleven

Kara's Pov~

I left the meeting soon after Eleanor was forced out. I decided to see Louis even thought I didn't need to. I climd the stairs and noticed how quiet it was. When I reached the top and looked toward the end of the hall I was shocked. The woman turned around.

"Mom?" I gasped.

"Hello, Kara." She smiled. "I missed you."

Eleanor pushed past my mom and walked over to me, her eyes wide in fear. "Did you just call her mom?"

I nodded slowly. Eleanor raised her hands in defeated and when downstairs. "I'm done!" She shouted.

"Hey, mom. What are you doing here?" I asked walking to her. "Come to poison the Silver's Tree this time."

"No." She said. "I've come to see my daughter."

"Me, why?" I asked.

"I've missed you. Believe it or not." She said.

Louis ran out of his room with a file full of papers. My hair flew off my shoulders as he lasted by. My mom came over and gave me a hug. I slowly returned it.

"I don't understand. You abandoned me as an infant. Why come back now?" I asked.

"I've died once and want to make the most of my second chance." She smiled.

"You still shouldn't be here." I said.

"I don't get it. Most daughters would love to be with their mothers. Yet, you don't. Why?" She asked.

"Cause your not my mom. You didn't take care of me or told me about boys or anything in between and around." I said. "You never were my mother and never will be."

"Kara, I didn't abandon you. I gave you up." She sighed. "I gave to Louis's mom because she was a better person to take care of you, and if I could have done something different I would have."

"Just go back to the stone you came from." I said.

"If that's how you want." She said and disappeared.

...

Andrew's Pov~

"Eleanor! Louis! Wait!" I yelled running after them.

They came to a stop and looked at me.

"What?" Louis asked crossing his arms.

"We've come to a solution to the problem." I said.

"What is it?" Eleanor asked.

"We are going to do both at the same time." I said. "One team will go and take out Astra which will also distract her, while the other team will go and get Luna."

"Sounds good." They said together.

"Well, decide who goes later. Would either of you like to come?" I asked.

"We'll be there." Louis said.

"Great!" I said happily.

They nodded and ran off. I walked back over to the stairs and sat on the bottom step. I heard someone come down and start kicking my back, I knew it was Kara. I got up and turned around to be surprised.

"Fawn, what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"What am I not allow to be in here? I did save Louis don't forget." She frowned.

"Well, it's just... I didn't expect you to stay here." I said.

"Well, I don't have anywhere else to be." She said.