Chapter 10 - Allie

Carolines pov

I feel this tingling feeling in my body as Aiden slowly kiss me, his hands on my lower back pressing me closer and my hands tangling in his hair, and I feel that i relax and I never wanted him to break the kiss but after a while he does anyway so we can catch our breath. and my breathing is fast and I can feel a small blush and I look down. I can feel Aidens hand on my cheek, his tumb lightly caressing my bottom lip. He tugs my head up a little so that he can look me in the eyes and I can see that he is smiling a little bit.

"Um, maybe we should go out, Allie is waiting for you" I whisper.

"Yeah, we should" He answers not letting go of me.

I smile and start pulling away from him. "Lets go" I say and stand up and stretch my hand to him and he takes it and we start walking out.

"Do you wanna come with us?" He whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to form on my arms.

"No, it's fine, you'll go and have fun with your sister" I say and smile at him.

"Are you sure? Because I know she'd be happy to meet you"

"Well I can say hi to her now, going out and drinking and stuff isn't really my thing"

"Oh okay" We arrive at the door seeing Allie still standing there with a smile on her face.

"So, Caroline this is my sister Allie and Allie this is Caroline"

Allie gives me a genuine smile. "Hi Caroline. It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you" She says and I look at Aiden who stares at his sister. Has he talked about me? What did he say?

"Don't look so scared, it's only nice things" She says with a warm smile.

"Oh okay, it's nice to meet you too Allie"

"Yeah it is isn't it? I would've shook your hand but I can see that it is already taken" She says and winks at Aiden. I immediately starts blushing and try to pull my hand away but Aiden keeps it in a firm grip.

"Relax, my sister just is like that, a little crazy and so but thats why I like her so much, you will get used to it"

"Yepp, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I think it's cute really. I haven't seen my brother this in to a girl in a really long time. You must be really special. You should have heard all the things he said about you on the phone, he cant shut up about it, Caroline here and Caroline there.."

"Okay, thats enough" Aiden firmly states as I start to giggle. "It's time we go now Allie"

"Yeah, yeah, are you not coming with us Caroline? I would really love to talk more to you"

"Um no, but I would really love to talk to you some more aswell, maybe another time?" I say honestly. She seems really funny and kind.

"Ofcourse, Aiden can give you my number, but we better go now, bye Caroline!" She says as she walks out and leaves just me and Aiden standing in the doorway.

"So..you've been talking about me?" I say as I smile at him.

"My sister should learn how to shut up.."Aiden mutters and I laugh. "I like her" I say.

"And she likes you too, I can tell" Aiden says suddnely cracking up in a smile. "It's good hearing you laugh, I like it" He says kissing my forehead. "I should go now, but I'll see you later, I'm not gonne be home too late, I promise" He says as he lets go of my hand and starts walking towards the door.

"Have fun!" I say and smile.

"I will, bye Caroline" he blows a kiss at me and walks out the door shutting it after him.

hmm.. so now what?

Comment and vote if you like my story :)