You're the best fuck I've ever had [Pic of Jesse]

Two uploads in one day!! :O AMAAAZING ;)

But they're short ones. It was meant to be in one chappie but I felt like it had to be in two...

Yah hot and steamy scene coming up, prepare yourself, you can skip this if you want to, just read the first mini paragraph and stop at Trinity's POV okie doke?

Pic of Jesse on Side ---->

“Hiiiim!” she hisses pointing at a blond, very good-looking guy in the middle of a crowd surrounded by girls. He has blonde hair, and from what I see, amazing skin.

“Trinity, you know our rule about not sleeping with guys in our school… even though he’s new, you should’ve asked his age…” Trinity groans and buries her face in her hands. “I know, I know, but he’s just sooooo hot that I didn’t stop and think…” She trails off miserably. “We’re finished!” She mumbles.

Trinity’s POV (Saturday)

“Trinny hunny, I’m sorry but me and Brian reeeeally need to catch up.” Mum is wearing a whitey orange skimpy top and black tights, showing off her still slim figure and Brian, a greasy guy with a moustache is looking at her lustfully. She tucks a 100 dollar bill in my hand and kisses me goodbye. “I’ll be home for dinner; I’ll cook your favourite meal tonight okay?” We both know she won’t come home for at least a few days. As soon as she leaves, I head to the movies and watch a lame comedy by myself. That’s my way of cooling down after my mum pisses me off yet again. I watch another movie then head to MacDonald’s for dinner. Then, to drink my problems away, I head to my favourite club, the Brand after stopping at my house to change. I feel so aggravated so I dress up in the sluttiest gear with my highest heels.

I enter the club, and spot the hunkiest, hottest guy in the room. He’s not a regular; I’ve banged all the good-looking ones. His hair lights up orangey in the strobe lights, and for a second, I think he’s ginger. I saunter over to him, and casually slip into the seat next to him. “Hey.” He looks up and his pupils dilate immediately, his tongue runs over his perfect lips. “Hey gorgeous.” He’s smooth, I must admit. “I’m Jesse. Your name?” I can tell I’m going to get some tonight. “Why’d you want to know?” I smirk, getting my game on. I sit up straighter and fluff up my hair. He gives me a once over appreciatively. In the heavy pounding of the music, we dance, the sexual tension rising every time we brush against each other. Which is often. We become more rushed, more heated, more passionate. He brushes his hands up my sides but stops right below my tits and then make their way down again. I moan in frustration, he’s getting me so hot. His thumb circles around the top of my skirt, meeting in the middle. Finally unable to take it anymore I lead him outside and start to unbutton his shirt but he stops me by putting his hand over mine. He drags me to his car, where I get in eagerly and we drive off. As he’s driving, I dare to put my hand on his leg and slowly slide up, feeling the muscles tense under my touch. He’s hard and to tease him I sweep my fingers over his area. His grip on the steering wheel tightens, making his hands white. “You are making it very difficult to restrain myself.” He growls. I smirk. “Maybe I don’t want you to.” We stop at a traffic light, but his eyes are fixed on the back of the car in front. “Do you want me to kiss you?” I whisper softly. He gives a tight nod, and I lean over a bit and start kissing his jaw. He put his hand on my thigh, his warmth spreading throughout my leg. I trail down to his neck and suck on a spot behind his ear and his grip on my thigh tightens. I nibble on the curve of his jaw then run my tongue over it to cool the sting. “God.” He groans and pulls over into a car park. He parks in the corner, behind a building then smashes his lips on mine. I’m blindly undoing my seat belt and taking off his shirt and kissing him all at the same time. His kisses are hot, rushed, making my pulse race as he put a hand at the back of my neck and pulls me to him. We stumble into the backseat. It’s a haze of discarded clothes and foggy windows. He’s on top of me, with a nipple in his mouth a finger in me, a thumb on my clit, plucking me perfectly, hitting all my pleasure spots. I moan and moan. “Please.. I need you inside me now.” I plead. He grins “Beg for it.” I try to raise my hips towards his dick but he pushes me down and growls in my ear. “Beg.”

“Please, I’m begging you.” Before the sentence is even finished he pushes into me in one hot, swift move, leaving me winded and gasping. “Oh God.” I breathe as he slowly pulls out and pushes back in. His rhythm is slow, agonizingly slow. “Faster.” He picks up his pace, pushing deeper and deeper into me every time. I feel myself about to come, “Faster” He pounds into me, I can see his abdomen muscles move with each powerful stroke. “Fuck, Jesse!” I scream as I orgasm, my body thrashing violently as waves and waves of pleasure hits me. “That’s right babe, scream my name.” I’m exhausted but he hasn’t come yet and he pushes harder and faster until I feel like I’m being split apart, a perfect mixture of pain and pleasure until he comes, biting into my shoulder to muffle his groans.

He drives me back to the club and puts his number in my phone, I don’t let anyone do that but he’s an exception to the rule. “In case you want to do this again, you’re the best fuck I’ve had.” He winks before giving me back my phone. I drive home in complete and utter ecstasy.