I'll make this one special for you. [Pic of Cooper]

VOTE BEFORE YOU READ! NOW! PRESS THE BUTTON ------->

CONTINUED ;)

I can feel his need, his hunger… I’ve got him exactly where I want him. In my past experience, as long as you drive a guy crazy to this point, he’ll go all the way, do anything, be anything just to finish what you started. Today, that’s all I need and the bet is going to be over. No more ‘going out’ with him, no more lunch dates… All over before I can properly enjoy, no I mean… properly chase him. It’s been two days, and… Somehow, I find myself pulling away, explaining I can’t, I’m not ready. And to be honest, I’m not, I’m not ready to lose him, not just yet.

Oh God. I pace around my room, back and forth, back and forth. This cannot be happening, this can’t have happened. I just passed up a chance to finish the bet. No, I must be delusional. Yes, that must be it, I’m getting too … caught up in the moment. As I settle down to do my homework, I can’t keep out the niggling thought, Getting caught up in the moment? What moment?

Trinity (from the lunch onwards)

It’s him. Sitting right across from me, staring at me like I was dynamite, dangerous with the ‘handle carefully’ sign stuck all over the front. I can’t deal with him staring at me every few seconds, so I look at anywhere but him. Then, as I’m staring at the door, the new girl comes in and I see the way Valerie freezes and turns paper white that this is the infamous Sara, Ryan’s little sister. Sara’s beautiful; no denying that, she could fit right in with our little posse, but she had a permanent scowl which could scare you off within a second and her eyes were dull, kind of what Valerie’s looked like after a nightmare.

Her blue eyes are filled with anger, brimming over with hatred as she drags Valerie out of the café. As they go, a hushed silence sweeps over the usually noisy room, until one by one the conversations are resumed. Tyler gets up to follow them but knowing Valerie won’t like him knowing I hold him off, saying that they need their privacy. With one eye on the door, he starts to talk to Jesse, whose still staring at me uneasily.

 Screw it.

I grab my bag and ditch them, ignoring everyone’s shouts of protests and ‘Where are you going’s. I drive to the beach in Valerie’s car, she’s taken me there so often I’ve got the way memorized. The sun is turned up on full, and as soon as I leave the air conditioned car, it’s sweltering.  Straight away I jump into the waves, I was always a beach girl not so much of those lukewarm chlorinated pool fans. I hear a chuckle behind me and as I make eye contact, my stomach lurches.

“Hey, you remember me?” He calls out toeing the line between the wet and dry sand made by the lapping waves. I pretend not to hear him instead I dunk my head underwater, still fully clothed in my uniform. When I resurface I realise that it’s one of the shittiest ideas I have ever had, my white shirt is now completely see through, showing off my pale blue bra. He sploshes towards me and I give him a tick of approval – not one of those pussy guys that is scared of the cold water or getting wet. It’s extremely hard to run full speed in water but by the time he reaches me, he’s not even a little puffed.

“Hey, it’s Jesse, we met last…” “I know, but if you tell anyone I swear I’m going to…” He puts his hands up in a surrender position, it’s lame, but he somehow manage to look insanely sexy while doing it. His blonde hair is darker, wet, plastered on his forehead, his uniform soaked through, though he’s had the sense to take off his shirt. His toned muscles, the smooth tanned skin with clear droplets of salt water… I tear my eyes away, compose myself then shoot him an angry look.

 “Seriously I really don’t do those kind of things normally kay? So don’t you dare tell anyone.” He smiles, thank god it’s not a smirk, if it was I would’ve hooked him right here right now. “Of course not, I don’t either. But there’s a catch.” I groan internally, of course there is, there always is. Probably another fuck, not that I’ll mind that but the same person don’t count so… Really? You won’t sleep with him because of your numbers? I sigh, admitting the truth to myself; he was the best I’ve had… ever. Half-hoping the catch was another fuck I ask him what it is. With slow deliberation his eyes trail from my eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes.