Happy Month Anniversary <3 [Pic of Valerie's Dress]

Helllo :)                     VOTE  ----------------> Please and Thankyou :D

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but I had to re write the chappie to get it right :)

Dedicated to CarlaDuPlessis because of how supportive she was :) Thankyou x

Pic on the side is Valerie's dress :)

I know I promised both POV's of Trinity and Jess and Valerie and Tyler, but I only wrote one - Valerie's, but I promise to do Trinity's one for the party in the next chappie :)

ENJOOOOY xx

Valerie's POV

After school on Friday, I go over to Trinity’s house to get ready for the big birthday party for Jesse. Over the weeks I had gotten to know him, every little thing contributed to the undeniable fact that he was perfect for Trinity. She just didn’t see it yet. And I would make sure she did tonight. Tyler and I hadn’t let things get that much out of hand since the last time though I hoped every day it would.

“I’ll see you in about 3 hours’ time.” Tyler says before kissing me goodbye. “Yeah, see ya.” I drive us to Trinity’s where we pig out on pizza – there’s no way we’re gonna drink on an empty stomach, we learnt that the hard way. “Okay, our plan of action, I shower first while you get out all the stuff, then you shower and we get ready deal?” I suggest. With a nod from Trinity we set off to our separate tasks. I turn the water to hot; shrinking away to the corner of the shower till it warms up. I relax under the heated spray, rubbing myself with vanilla and jasmine body wash and shampooing my hair with Trinity’s expensive Lychee essence shampoo. I come out of the bathroom in a fluffy towel with mist billowing out from behind me. As Trinity showers I debate what ‘image’ I’m going for tonight. In the end I decide on standing out, in red. When Trinity appears, we get to work, painting on our faces. I only put a touch of makeup, leaving my skin pale, just highlighting my blue eyes with black eyeliner and red lip stain.

 I coil up my hair with bobby pins so when it dries it’ll fall into curls down my back. I paint flames on my nails expertly, highlighting my outfit. Finally I slip into the dress I had picked before. It was scarlet, with darker shades of crimson here and there. The top was strapless with a bow on one side of my hip, the fabric light and gauzy with light hints of black. It reached my mid-thigh and had loose flowing fabric under the bow making it look light and floaty yet sophisticated and sexy. I accessorize with gold hoop earrings, some bracelets and a long chunky necklace.

When I let my hair out, my blond locks fall perfectly into fall in waves, the black dyed underside of my hair sets my outfit off nicely. I step into black converse high heels, the best invention ever, and now I look semi-formal, with a casual touch. “Trin, I’m ready.” I swivel round to face her and I’m stunned. I’ve been too busy making me look pretty that I completely looked over Trinity while we were getting ready. She had a tight blue dress on, it was dark blue with strips of silver, and it looked like pieces of velvety ribbon had been wrapped around her down to just above her knees. To fit the dress, her blue eyes were highlighted with glittery blue eyeliner and her lips were a natural pink. She wore blue strappy heels and her hair was straightened and flowed down in silky strands down her back. “Oh Trin, you look hot!” I exclaim. She tilts her head back and gives me a smoldering wink. “You think?” She does a little shimmy dance in front of the mirror. “I didn’t even know I had this dress!” I shake my head. Silly Trinity. “Trin? You don’t, it’s mine.” Her puzzled face smooths out, making me laugh. “Oh, that’s why I’ve never seen it before.” I nod. “But look at you! Tyler cannot resist that.” “I hope not.”