Weddings

The wedding was a beautifully done masterpiece. It was absolutely gorgeous. Your cousin looked like a goddess in white. I enjoyed watching it through the lens of my camera. Their original photographer got sick the day before the wedding and they had panicked but there were no photographers left or free. You mentioned that I was a free lance photographer on the side. They asked me if I would take pictures at the wedding and I said yes and that they didn't need to pay me. I had to take pictures of the bride and her family. Pictures of everyone really. I knew that they would turn out well. You swore that the pictures would look amazing. I was taking a break during the reception when you pulled me to my feet. You asked me to dance and I accepted. It was fun having you spin me around. We had fun moving together, we matched each other. I felt eyes on us, someone was watching our every move. When the song finished I went back to sitting and looking through the photos I had taken. They had turned out really well, I probably wouldn't have to edit them, just print them out. That was when your grandmother approached me and said that I belonged with you. I didn't really understand what she meant by that. She said that we looked happy with each other. I didn't understand what she meant, I tried to figure it out but couldn't. I continued looking through the photos until I saw the bride and groom dancing like dorks. They looked like they were having fun. So I captures it. and with it I also captured others. I liked taking pictures of people when they were loose and free, not posed by the actions that they were told to do. When I caught those free photos at the wedding, it made me happy. I focused my camera at you and caught you laughing with your cousins. I captured a lot of pictures but the one of you laughing was my favorite.