screams

You made me scream at everything. The emotions that had bottled up inside of me had finally exploded. You made me feel everything: anger, happiness, sadness, and everything in between. You made yell at the reaction of my parents and you made me cry because of nothing in particular. You made me angry with the world and you made me angry for the world. You made me pissed off at a lot of things, like the people that judged us and the changes we had been through. You made me shout and scream of my happiness. You made me ecstatic. You made me feel happiness, You made me happy. You mad me change. I had changed because of you; you changed everything. You changed my view of the world. You made me see the good and the bad, the best and the worst. You made me learn that not everything would matter to my family. That not everyone would judge me on appearance and that someone would eventually know the real me. The real me that screamed at the world and took no one's crap. The real me that you were getting to know. The me that was different with you and not at the same time. You changed me, you made me more open to emotions. You cracked my shell that was surrounding me. You made my soul scream and it was exactly what that sounds like. You broke me and you healed me. In a way you fixed me. And the screams that were heard were beautiful.