Chapter 1-Tommy

"I work hard every day of my life

I work till I ache in my bones

At the end (at the end of the day)

I take home my hard earned pay all on my own

I get down  on my knees

And I start to pray

Till the tears run down from my eyes

Lord somebody, ooh somebody

can anybody find me somebody to love?"

I sang along with Freddie Mercury as I drove down the winding path. My beta, Charles, sang beside me while playing the drums on the dashboard. I made a sharp turn going around a bend, when my back tire popped. The car swerved and threw us off the side of the rode, over a steep hill.

I cried out in pain as the car door caved in and smashed into my leg as we hit a hard rock in the ground. Beside me, Charles, was screaming as he jostled around in the seats as we kept going. The car crashed into a tree, bending it, before it continued its descent.

I screamed as the glass from the windows came flying and embedded themselves into my skin. The car made one finally crash into a tree, splitting it, leaving us upside down. A piece of metal found its way into my thigh, making me cry out. I looked over at Charles and found him unconscious with a piece of metal in his arm and glass shards covering him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt with shaky hands and fell down to the roof of the car. I groan as I crawl out before attempting to rise. I use a tree to get to my feet, but my legs give out and I fall back down to the forest floor. I grip the large piece of metal in my thigh, preparing myself to take it out.

The sound of growls stops me, making m look up through blurry eyes to find the car surrounded by wolves, not just wolves, werewolves. I am in another pack's territory. The road was in neutral land, but the car must have fallen into this packs territory. I was trespassing, and that was not a good thing.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when an amazing smell hits my nose. I take another sniff, my nose filling with the scent of strawberries. I look up, following the smell and see the wolves part for a massive gray wolf as it comes through. Its crystal blue eyes lock with mine, and I know instantly what she is to me.

Mate!