Chapter 9-Tommy

I smile at Bo as she looks out at the water, her eyes filling with wonder and amazement. She was beautiful and I was so happy she wasn't mad at me. I don't think I could have gone any longer without her by my side. I had only been with her for one day, and I was already in love. I needed to tell her.

"I love you, Bo," I say, making her freeze.

I have an internal panic attack. Was this the wrong time Did I make her feel uncomfortable. What if she didn't feel the same way? She spins around and looks at me with a thoughtful smile. Every silent second makes me even more nervous.

"I...I love you too, Tommy," she says, a triumphant smile spreading across her face, like she won something.

I wonder how hard it was for her to say that? At the moment, my happiness outweighs my curious thoughts. She loves me!

I kiss her again, this time more slower and passionate. She reacts instantly, kissing me back. I can't believe I dated Valerie when I had Bo waiting out there for me. Every kiss I ever had was nothing compared to when I kiss Bo. I pull away just enough to kiss her jaw and kiss down her neck, stopping at where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Can I mark you?" I ask softly.

"Yes," she breathes, and that's all I need.

I sink my teeth into her neck, gently, and lick up the blood. She hisses in pain, but then goes silent as I pull away. She smiles at me and crashes her lips back onto mine, pushing me back down on the grass, her hands playing with the hem of my shirt.

"I love you," she smiles again as the words escape her lips.

Before I can respond, her lips are back on mine and I can feel the smirk on them. This was perfect. Even after one day, I knew that I loved her and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

+++

I wake up as Bo jerks out of my arms, her naked body on full display. Her eyes are glazed over and her face pales, then turns red with anger. She quickly jumps up grabs all of her clothes, folding them into a pile.

"We need to hurry up and get warriors. There are more of my father's men at my pack, and I left them!" she cries, before shifting into her massive wolf.

I jump up, grab my clothes and shift, putting the bundle in my teeth just like Bo, before sprinting through the forest after Bo. She was much faster, faster than most wolves, which was unusual given her size, but I can't think about that right now.

We quickly make it back to the pack house and shift, pulling on our clothes before bursting into the house. Her eyes glaze over and I can easily guess she's linking her beta and warrior. She finally turn to me.

"Can you get a few warriors, whatever you can spare? I really need your help. I can't fail them again," she says, her voice breaking at the end.

"Of course, give me half an hour to get them all ready. Go get all of your stuff and everything," I say, kissing her temple before Walking out of the pack house to round up my men.

"I need Team A," I growl into the pack link.

I had divided my warriors up into "teams" in case I only need one specific group for a task, now I needed Team A. They were my fastest wolves and I had three of my strongest in the group. They were all very well trained and used all of their speed to efficiently kill.

Twenty minutes later, my warriors were standing in a line waiting for orders. Bo's beta, Caleb, and her other warrior, Ron were standing beside me. I hear a door slam shut and Bo comes flying out, her duffle bag swinging behind her.

"I'm running in my wolf form, it will be much faster. I need all but six of you, two can go in three cars," Bo says urgently.

I didn't even care that she was ordering my pack around. She was their Luna and had every right to panicked now.

"She's your Luna, show some respect and listen to her," I order through the pack link.

"Yes, Ma'am," the all say quickly, six of them walking off to get the three cars.

I look over at Bo and find her eyes glazed over, her face was panicked. When her beautiful bright blue eyes came back into focus, she forced her face into a determined mask and dropped the duffle bag, shifting into her massive wolf. I heard my warriors murmur amongst themselves, but I ignored them, shifting into my bear. The rest of the warriors followed suit and soon we were all in our animal forms.

Bo picks up her duffle bag in her mouth and takes off through the woods at lightning speed. I sprint after her, my pack following behind us. She was too fast and I lost sight of her, before pushing myself faster, tracking her scent and finally getting her back in my sights. After about an hour and a half, we finally make it to her territory.

Bo throws her duffle bag at the base of the pack house and rushes to what I think is the western border. I follow after her and find a massive battle occurring through the forest.

Bo leaps up into the air and attacks a rogue that was going after one of her pack members. She rips out its throat, before moving onto the next one.

"Only kill the rogues," I snarl into the pack link and charge at my nearest target.