Prolouge

So, this is my new story! I hope you like it. I haven't really thought about the setting and how it's supposed to be just yet, but I hope you will read my story anyway. Thank you, if you do!

Btw; English is my fourth language or smth (my first three languages are german, and the two languages of Norway). Feel free to correct me.

----

Yoo Ji-Min P.O.V

The first day of the year, I was, again, kicked out of my school.

Before drawing any conclusions, let me introduce myself. I am Yoo Ji-Min. I have caramel-coloured, curly hair and dark brown eyes – who would’ve guessed. I always wear ripped-up jeans and a band t-shirt with some kind of unknown, western band no one would ever bother to listen to, me neither. It has to be hardcore though, so no one would think of searching it up either. I do it to provoke, mostly. I am 18 years old, and totally normal, thank you very much.

Well, almost. I am the heiress of some big company, which I haven’t even bothered to learn the name of. I am a straight A-student, and there should be any possibility in the whole world that a person like me – important, with good grades – should ever be kicked out of any school. But guess what. Here I am.

The problem with why I am kicked out of every school I go to after a year or so doesn’t lie with me of course. It’s the sad excuses of my so-called classmates. I’ve enrolled in academy after academy, but never have I seen such stiff people before. And it never changes. All those rich kids – they piss me off. They act all perfect, but when in private they are these manipulating slimes that never stops bothering you, whispering evil thoughts into your ear.

So maybe I hit a couple of four-eyed idiots. And maybe I drop-kicked some delinquents. I always try to defend myself when I’m at the principal’s office, but somehow I still end up getting expelled every time. It isn’t even my fault. Wouldn’t you kick someone’s ass to God-knows-where, if they suggested you’d work together to freeze someone out of class? And wouldn’t you headlock someone if they harassed you, or your looks? Obviously, this is not ‘accepted’ in school. But hey, wanna bully someone? Come on in, take a seat. Lecture starts at 8.00 a.m. precisely.

So this time, I’ve decided to change. Well, my father decided that I was going to change. It was either that, he would disinherit me, or I had to marry some kind of rich guy that could take care of me. Working up a fortune of my own? Arranged marriage? Try no thanks. I had better things to do. Like wash rice or something. No offence if there is someone out there washing rice for a living, of course.

Sehun P.O.V

I used to think that school was stupid and irritating. I thought that I learned more from sitting at home, playing videogames, but of course I didn’t tell anyone. What would happen if it were leaked that the heir of the Oh Industries didn’t like school and wanted to play instead? It would be a scandal. So I tried to make myself like school. I worked really hard, and school became a routine. I learnt to like it surprisingly fast.

I guess that’s why I ended up at Ivy Academy. My parents realized that I was really serious about this whole ‘leaning’-thing and put me there. It obviously had this great Advanced class for people like me, that were three years before their other classmates in terms of leaning and understanding. I really didn’t mind going. I would be able to learn more, and it wasn’t like I like I left anything behind. Friends? No one dared approach me, and all those who wanted to become my friend because of my father, I quickly realized their intentions. So I pushed them away.

Of course, it became different when I entered Ivy Academy. Advanced class for the first thing, was nothing like I had expected. I had thought that advanced meant that they took their studies even more serious. But when I entered the classroom, the first thing that hit me was a paper plane, literally. I had scratched the back of my head confused as a tall, black-haired boy with funny ears had come to me, grinning while apologising. It had truly been a weird experience, that they would be that careless, so happy-go-lucky. But I had gotten used my class, after a year. They were truly the best friends I’d ever had. Not that I ever had that many, of course. They were all boys, when the previous advanced class had graduated last year. I really didn't mind being all boys. Girls were a mess, and I had no intentions of to to understand them.

There was supposed to be a class older than us, but no one qualified the year before and they had to shut down the Advanced class for a year. So, we were kind of the new kids, in a way. We didn’t have any hyungs to turn to if there was something we didn’t understand, but I guess it was okay. What would we wonder about, anyway? But seriously. It was truly a great class. Our friendship came naturally, and nothing felt forced.

So, when we heard that a new person would enter our class – and a girl, as well, I was kind of shocked. Well, I guess it would work out okay.

At least, I hope so.