Problematic secrets and irritating friends

A/N: Finally, I've written more. It's been bits and pieces here and there, as I'm so busy with school and stuff. Now however, there's only one week left of school!

But there is some sad news, as well. The Saturday after the school ends (which is in exactly one week...?), I'll go to Greece for two weeks on a training-camp. There is no internet there, and I won't bring my laptop, so that means there will be no updates for two or three weeks in total, depending on if I manage to write another chapter before I go.

I may be able to write something on my phone though, so I'll have something ready when I get back.

---

Ji-Min P.O.V

You know how I pictured going to school on Monday?

It was exactly like I had thought. Just worse.

When I came in that day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was once again on with their weird word-game, discussing if ‘Fandangle’ deserved a spot in the top ten.

It had been fun to watch them the first couple of times they did it, but it soon became boring, and today I just ignored them like everybody else.

I dumped down on my chair and picked up some notes I had taken the week before, staring at the paper but not reading anything of the text. I was simply pretending to read, so I had an excuse not to look at Sehun. An excuse to not acknowledge his presence in the classroom, as of now. Pretending he didn’t exist. Oh, how I wish.

And in the exact second I thought that, the door opened and Sehun and Luhan came in. I saw them in the corner of my eye, but didn’t turn to them and pretended I hadn’t noticed. I could feel Luhan’s gaze on me, challenging me to look up at him. Did he know? Probably. I did not accept Luhan’s challenge. If I looked up now, it would be as if I screamed out “LOOK HERE! I KISSED SEHUN!” And there was no way I’d do that.

But as Luhan stared at me, Sehun walked on my as if nothing had happened. I could understand it though, as he was probably as embarrassed as me. And so, the minutes and hours slowly passed by.

When the bell rung out, signalizing lunch, I was probably the happiest human on Earth. But I didn’t storm down the stairs with the rest of the class, as I usually would do. I took my time, carefully avoiding Sehun. Wouldn’t he run down together with the other boys? Sadly, Sehun had obviously thought the same, and I met him and Luhan as they wee leisurely walking together with Kris on the 3rd floor.

I looked stunned at them for a second, wondering what I should do. Should I turn and run? But the stairs up again were tiring, and it would look even more suspicious if I turned around and sprinted away now. What would Kris think, then? He’d realize something was going on.

So I did the obvious thing, the thing one would expect me to do. I kept my head held high, and walked past them, nodding as a greeting as I passed.

But as I walked by, Luhan raised his eyebrows teasingly at me, and I realized, in that moment, that he knew. I didn’t need further explanation, because there was literally nothing else he would get so excited over.

So instead of walking past like my original plan, I dragged Sehun with me on impulse into an empty hallway, and we were alone for the first time since the kiss.

“Hey, Ji-Min, what’s the –“ he didn’t get any longer, before I cut him off.

“How many knows?” I asked. I didn’t specify what – we both knew already.

“Uhh…” he hesitated for a moment, thinking about it. That in itself, was a bad sign. “Luhan, Baekhyun… I also think Xiumin knows? Oh, Mr Song!”