First Day

Daya's POV

'You know you love me, I know you care.' I reached my hand out to turn off my alarm than stood up and got out of bed.

Today I have to start a brand new school, in a brand new year.

I headed out of my room and walked over to, my older brother, Aiden's room. And of course he was asleep. I walked over to his bed and shook him rapidly.

"Wake up Aiden. We have school." I said for about the seventh time. Finally, he started to stir. He sat up and looked at me.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Almost seven. We have to be at school by eight thirty." I informed him before walking out of his room to attend to myself. Once I was back in my room I decided to skip a morning shower because I got one last night. I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit.

I picked out a pair of light denim highwaisted jeans, a loose fitting cropped floral tank top, and a pair of one inch floral heals. I changed into my clothes than walked into my bathroom to start on my hair and makeup.

I plugged my curling iron into the wall, and while I waited for it to heat up I applied some coverup to even myself out. I skipped eye shadow and put on a thin line of eyeliner with a little wing at the end. I than put on some mascara. To add more color back into my skin I added a light pink blush to my cheeks. To finished everything off I applied a rosey lip color.

Finally, the curler had warmed up enough to give me some soft bouncy curls. I tied my hair into an up, down hairstyle and pinned my bangs to the side. I finished my curls, than unplugged my hair curler. I gave myself one last look in the mirror. Satasfied with my look I walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to my bedside table and picked up the heart locket my mom got me before she died. I put it around my neck than grabbed my phone and checked it.

1 message

From: Hayley!!!

Hey girlie, missing you so much. Wish you never left!

To: Hayley!!!

I know exactly what your feeling bud!

I locked my phone and stuck it in my back pocket than headed downstairs to eat some breakfast.

Once I reached the end of the steps I noticed that Aiden was done and already eating a bowl of cereal. I made myself a bowl of oatmeal. We put our bowls in the sink once we were done. If we didn't dad would have had a fit.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I said. I grabbed my bag and a white sweater before heading out into Aiden's car.

I was and wasn't excited for this school year. I didn't really want to make new friends. I was happy with the ones I have. I had amazing friends, which I had to leave back in America. And everything is so different here.

"We're here." Aiden said interupting my thoughts. I hopped out of the car and started walking with him to the main entrance.

"Looking good, babe." Some random guy yelled causing all of his friends to laugh. Aiden shot him a dealth glare and they instantly stopped. We continued to walk into the door. When we got in I looked around. There where lockers everywhere. We had already recieved our scheduals in the mail. I took out my packet and searched for my locker number. Locker 239 is my locker.

I practically searched the whole downstairs of the school and I still couldn't find where I was to go. I guess it's time to ask someone. There was a girl across the hall who looked like she could help so I walked over to her.