You won't leave me?

Niall's POV

"Can we just go!" She asked louder.

"Yeah." I said disappointed.

She started walking toward the exit, and I still hadn't moved. She turned around and I could see she was crying. She's lost so many people in her life and she's only seventeen.

She walked completely out of the exit and that's when I started following her. Once I was out I saw her sitting on a curb. I felt so sorry for her. I walked over and sat beside her.

I took it upon myself to wrap my arms around her. I pulled her into me. She looked up to me.

"Promise me, you won't ever leave me." She said.

"I promise." I swear my heart broke when she asked that question. She put her head back down and I laid my head on top of hers. She sucked in her breath than sat her head up.

"Could you please take me home?" She asked me. I nodded, while bending down to pick up the big teddy bear.

"Let us be on our way." I stated.

***

Daya's POV

"Thanks for taking me, I had a lot of fun." I smiled.

"No problem, see you on Monday." He hugged me before handing me the big bear and I walked into my house. I walked up the stairs and saw Ebony on the couch by herself.

"Come on Ebony." Her head perked up, than her little tale wagged and she followed me up the steps to my room.

After setting the bear onto my bed I washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth. I threw my hair up into a pony tail.

I walked back into my bedroom and change into a pair of pajamas before I hopped into bed with Ebony and the bear Niall won me.

***

Niall's POV

"Are you sure you have feelings for Daya?" Liam asked me over the phone.

"Yes mate. I've known I had feelings for Daya for quite a while, but after tonight, they've just gotten stronger." I explained to him. I paced around my room talking to Liam over the phone for a whole hour.

"Well than go after what you want." He simply stated.

"Thanks man, see you on Monday."

"Yeah, bye!" He said before I hung up. I chucked my phone onto my bed then walked downstairs into the kitchen for some food.

Well duh, what else would you go into a kitchen for?

Daya's POV

I had an amazing sleep.

Even though I woke up at 11:00 because I was tired last night. Anyway, I completely missed church. And my dad wasn't to happy about it.

And Aiden wasn't very happy he had to go to church while I got to sleep. *Frowny face for him.*

Anyway, since it was already a late start to my day I decided that it's just going to be a lazy day. I walked down the steps in my slippers and made myself a cup of tea.

I headed into the living room and turned on Netflix. I was very surprised how Frozen was already in the new releases, but hey why not.

I clicked the wii remote than settled down once more to see the movie I'd been waiting to see.

***

*next day*

***

I sat up and hit my annoying alarm clock so that it would come to a stop.