Math Buddies

Niall's POV

I asked Daya if she wanted a ride to school today, and she excepted, but than she texted me and said she already had a ride. I didn't think much of it until I got on Instagram. Daya and I were linked to quite a few pics, than I saw Amelia's post.

@Amelia_bear: Attention, @DayaLynn likes @NiallHoran isn't that sort of cute!!! #goodluckyoutwo

Daya likes me?

My heart fluttered with joy.

What if she doesn't want to be with me, and that's why she isn't riding with me today.

I pulled out my phone and found Daya's contact and I rang it.

"Hello?"

"Daya? It's Niall." I said.

"Oh, hey." She almost stuttered, but didn't.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" I questioned.

"Uhm, yeah I'm sure, but thank's anyway."

"Alright, see you at school."

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

I don't get it, I always drive her to school.

Daya's POV

I waited for Perrie and Eleanor to come.

When they finally came I noticed it was a lot later than when Niall usually came. I hoped into the back by myself, but I didn't mind because now I have somewhere to put my back pack.

"Hey!" I said to them.

"Hey!" They said at the same time.

"Eleanor did you tell Perrie about-" I started.

"Oh yes, yes I did, but I didn't have to. It was floating around Instagram." El stated.

"Yeah, I know. Some how Amelia found out."

"Hey! Wasn't she running behind us when we were doing laps?" Eleanor turned around in her seat to ask me.

"I guess." I answered with a shrug of the shoulders.

"That's probably where she heard it." Perrie exclaimed.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

***

We walked in the double doors and headed up the ramps and to our separate lockers.

And just my luck, Niall was standing right at his locker. I walked over to my locker, but I wasn't unnoticed by Niall.

"Hey!" He said to me.

"Hi."

"So what are you doing tonight?" He asked. Has he been on Instagram lately? Did he see Amelia's post?

"I don't think I'm doing anything, why?" I asked back.

"I just thought, maybe we could do something."

"Sure." I said while grabbing my biology book.

"So....how's Ebony?" He changed the subject.

"Good."

"Why do you keep answering with only one word sentences?" He laughed.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Okay." I had all of my books in my hands, but not for long. I dropped all of my books and they landed right at my feet. I let out a huge sigh before I bent down to pick everything up.