You Don't Need Any Makeup.

Daya's POV

I walked up to my room while Niall walked out our front door to go to his house so he can have clean clothes.

Walking over to my window I realized it was down pouring outside. I walked back over to my closet and picked out a pair of regular jeans and a black peplum top. The sleeves go down to my elbow and then stop.

For jewelry I got my regular locket and a gold bracelet. I walked into the bathroom and straightened my hair after brushing my teeth and washing my face. My makeup, very simple really. All I did was some mascara and chap stick. That should be good.

As I walked back into my room I saw Ebony trot past my room. I laughed internally to myself. She's so cute.

I than took it upon myself to check my phone.

1 text message

From:@Ella

Hey, do you wanna have a girl's weekend like you said?!?!

I totally forgot I mentioned that to her.

To:@Ella

Omg! Yes!!! Sry, I totally forgot, what time do you wanna come over?...that is, if you want to come over?

From:@Ella

DUHH! I totally want to come over. How about 12:30?

I looked at the clock on the wall to see it reads, 10:30.

To:@Ella

Sounds good!!

***

"You ready?" After grabbing my purse, money, and phone, I answered with a yep!

We walked outside to her car and than got in.

"We're going to the mall, right?" Ella asked me.

"If that's where you want to go." I answered.

"That's not exactly an answer, but alright."

We sat in silence for about five minutes before Ella broke it.

"So what's going on between you and Niall?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on!" She said. I gave her a look of confusion before she let out a sigh and continued.

"It's obvious you like each other!" She said in a duh tone.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"The way you look at each other is so cute." She gushed.

"I look at Niall exactly the same as I look at you."

"Uh huh!"

"I don't like Niall, and Niall certainly doesn't like me. Remember, he's seeing Amelia." I stated.

"Can't you see?" Once again I gave her a look of confusion.

"He so doesn't like her!"

"What ever you say Ella." I chuckled while shaking my head.

We walked through my front door and walked upstairs. We headed into my room before I started putting everything I bought. And that was all before Ella got a text from Amelia telling her to come over 'ASAP' to help her move into her new house. The thing was, I didn't remember Amelia mentioning anything about moving. Ella really didn't want her to come over, but Amelia was Ella's friend first and I don't want Amelia to get mad at me for keeping her friend away from her. So I told her to go.