The Fair

Niall's POV

We walked into the nearest pizza shop and went toward the back. We sat down in different sides of the booth.

"So...How's Amelia?" Daya asked me from a crossed the booth.

"Well, she...uhmm. She dumped me this morning." I said, it didn't really bother me though.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Daya said apologetically.

"It's okay. It doesn't really faze me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, okay." She said.

"Yeah."

She picked up a menu and started looking through all of the different types of pizzas.

"Hello, I'm Kara and I'm going to be your server tonight." I looked up from Daya and then looked at Kara and smiled at her.

Daya's POV

While Kara was taking Niall's order I still looked through the pizzas and finally decided to go with cheese and mushrooms.

"I'll have the garbage pie." Niall said.

"Alright and for you miss?"

"I'll take the mushroom and cheese pizza." I stated.

"Anything to drink?" She asked.

"Uhm, water?" I said, but it came out more like a question. She smiled and nodded before walking away.

"So what do you want to do after this?" Niall questioned.

"I don't care really." I shrugged.

"Wanna see a movie?" He suggested.

"Sure. Ohh I really wanted to see Frozen!!" I squealed.

"Really?" He asked in a bored tone. My shoulders shrunk and I nodded.

"Is it still in the theater?" He asked.

"Never mind, I don't really want to see it anymore." I lied, if we where going to go to the movies I wanted to see a movie we would both enjoy.

"Oh, why don't we go to the fair." Niall's sudden outburst made me laugh before I answered with an okay and a smiled.

"Here you go." Kara came back and gave us our food.

***

"How much farther do we have to walk?" I asked for the third time.

"Would you stop asking that?" Niall laughed. And I joined him in his laughter.

"No but seriously."Once those words came out of my mouth Niall scooped me up into my arms and my once quiet laughter was now very loud an obnoxious.

"You very light, you know that?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Please. Uh huh." I said.

"You are." He protested. He continued to carry me to the fair. He set me down before we walked in.

"Where to first?" He asked. I shrugged than looked around before I spotted the mirror maze. I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him over to it.

"Have you ever done this before?" Niall questioned.

"Back in America? Yeah!"

"Alright then."

"Two tickets to get into the maze." I said. It was then that I realized I was still holding onto Niall's hand and I left it go in embarrassment.

"14.69" The 'cashier' spoke. I thought that price seemed very unreasonable. I pulled out my money from my purse before I realized Niall was handing the guy money. I looked up to him and glared, but he only smiled back.