I Love You

**5 days till Christmas**

Daya's POV

I finally finished all of my Christmas shopping. Thank god.

I haven't seen Niall in like a week. And to be honest I really miss him.

As I was about to sit down on the couch, the door bell rang. I sat my cup of tea and my book on my coffee table, than walked over to the door.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is Daya Lynn here?" The man in the mail suit asked.

"That would be me." I stated.

"I have a care package here for you."

He handed me the package then made me sign something and started to walk away.

"Have a Merry Christmas." I yelled to him.

"Same to you, mam'" I smiled to myself than shut the door.

I knew exactly what this was. It was a care package from Hayley for Christmas seeing as I've already sent her her's.

I opened it to see right on top a book titled 'A hundred reasons to love Ryan Gosling' I smiled. When I lifted the rapping paper I saw three other books.

*gasp*

They were exactly what I wanted, 'Bad Girls Don't Die' 'From Bad To Cursed' and 'As Dead as It Gets'

They were exactly what I wanted. Underneath the books I found a mug with Piglet on it, and I assume she had the one with Winnie the Pooh on it.

*buzzz*

My phone vibrated. I set everything down before answering my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" Niall said.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been great. I've also been missing you. Do you have any plans today?"

"Nope." I answered while popping the p.

"Good. How about, in an hour I come and pick you up and we can go out for lunch and then to a movie?" I smiled to myself.

"That sounds good."

"Alright, see you soon."

"Okay." I murmured.

"Oh and one more thing."

"And what would that be?" I questioned with a laugh.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that our conversation was over.

***

I grabbed my tea and the care package and headed upstairs into my room. Ebony followed me everywhere I went.

I set my stuff down than proceeded to changing out of my pajamas.

I changed into an old sweatshirt from my old school and a pair of dark denim jeans. And to top it all off I changed into a pair of light brown Uggs.

And just on time, I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my phone and some money than headed downstairs and opened the door. I was met with the most beautiful blue eyes.

"You ready?" He smiled. I nodded.

***

"That was good!" Niall said as he wiped his mouth with his napkin. We got lunch at Dini's pizza. Niall got a meat and cheese Stromboli and I got just a cheese and sauce Stromboli.