Chapter 1

Elizabeth sprinted to her father's bedside as soon as she was called. She was still in her sleeping gown and didn't quite care who saw her. Her father, Jon Aryn, was sick and dying from a fever. When she arrived in his chamber grand Maester Pycelle was there looking over the Lord Aryn and her paranoid step mother, Lysa, with her little brother Robert.
When she entered the room her father smiled and told her to sit closer, which she happily obliged. She had always had a good relationship with her father. He was always loving and gentle towards her. Lysa on the other hand was cold and distant. Always thinking that she would some way or another steal the Eryie out from under her darling son.
"Look at you my darling..." Jon said smiling weakly as Elizabeth took his hand. "You look as just beautiful as your mother." He continued as Elizabeth strokes his hand. Lysa glared at her as she did so and held Robert ever so closer. "Lysa...go take Robert to bed. Leave us as well Pycelle I wish to speak to my daughter alone." Jon said looking at both of them. They both left grudgingly, Lysa saying she will be back in a few moments time, while Pycelle stated that he would be standing outside the door just as a precaution. Once they were gone and the door closed Jon squeezed his daughter's hand with all the strength he had.
"What is it you wished to speak to me about father?" Elizabeth said as her father cupped her cheek. "I am dying Elizabeth...everyone can see it as I'm sure you can. I do not think this was from a fever...I fear I have been poisoned....do not ask me by who I do not know. But what I do know is that before any harm comes of you I beg of you go to Winterfell to the Starks. Call upon Lord Eddard as soon as you get there. You are betrothed to his oldest son after all. He will know what to do." He said before letting out a weak cough. Elizabeth nodded holding back her tears. "Of course father." She said squeezing his hand just a little tighter. Jon smiled and brushed a strand of curly brown hair out of her face. "Such a good girl...A ship has been prepared for you. I ordered it once I became ill. I have heard that Lysa and the Queen may have a scheme  to marry you off to Prince Joffrey..I will not have it. You are betrothed to Robb Stark and that is how it will stay. I am sending my best 20 men to go with you. It leaves at dawn and I beg you not to stay to see me go. Do not tell a soul...Lysa must never know and neither should the Queen." He said coughing and Elizabeth nodded, tears slipping down her cheeks. "Anything for you father....I love you." She said gripping his hand just a bit tighter. Jon laughed softly and kissed her hand. "I love you too darling." They sat for a few minutes in sad, but comfortable silence before Lysa and Maester Pycelle came walking back in. Elizabeth stayed for a few more minutes before leaving and hugging her father for the last time. "Remember Elizabeth..." he whispered to her before she left. "No one must know...". Elizabeth nodded and soon fled to her room where she packed her things quietly while letting silent tears fall down her cheeks. She got dressed into a black silk gown while she waited for the men to arrive. Once they did they took her things and immediately escorted her out of the tower of the hand....but not before running into the king. "Lady Julia...where are you going in a time like this?" King Robert said walking up to him, clearly walking to go see her father. "My father is sending me to Winterfell your grace...he believes if he doesn't Lady Lysa will try to marry me off to someone other than my betrothed." She said bowing slightly as she spoke. The king nodded and sighed. "I thought that would happen...I have also heard my lovely wife wants to marry you off to Joffrey as well..." he said groaning and placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "He is doing the right thing child...give Lord Eddard my regards." The king said nodding slightly. "Of course your grace." Elizabeth said before the guards ushered her away and onto the ship.
As they were a mile off shore the bells started to ring throughout the city. Her father was dead and she was being sent to a place where she hasn't stepped foot in since her betrothal. She was certain on two things though: she will find out the truth of her fathers death and, she was going to need much warmer clothes.