8. Over It

Julian and Dhani left the home shortly after the next morning.

Sean didn't care to say goodbye, he stayed inside his fathers room silently, listening to Julian call out to him "Love you Tiger." He didn't say anything. He stayed on the bed, tying to hold back his tears. When Dhani called out to him, "Nice seeing you again Sean," he wanted to stab him. Fuck you, Dhani.

Fuck you for taking away someone that Sean loves, loved, and will always love from his life.

The door slammed shut and Sean still didn't leave the room. There was a knock on the bedroom door and Sean let out a sad sigh. The door opened and the smell of toast filled the room. Sean looked up and surely enough there was his blue eyed father holding up a plate of scrambled eggs and toast, drenched in maple syrup, just how Sean likes it.

"Thanks," Sean smiled and took the plate from his father's hands. He grabbed his hand and bit his lip. "Can you stay here with me, please?"

"Sure thing," Ringo smiled and ruffled his son's already messy hair. "You feel better?"

"Not really," Sean answered. "Is it bad that I wanna punch Dhani in his face?"

"Very bad," Ringo couldn't help but smile a small bit. "And you wonder why I don't like you guys fighting."

"God, I just don't know." Sean sighed and silently gave whoever was up there thanks because holy shit his father was a great cook compared to Daddy.

"You'll know what to do eventually, right?" Ringo said and got off the bed. He went to the closet and took out clothes for the day. "Listen, Tiger, as much as I love when you sleep in here, I'm gonna need you to leave. I've got to get ready for work."

"Fine," Sean sighed and got off of bed, kissing his father's cheek and leaving a few crumbs on there. He picked up his plate and glanced at his own room with disgust. He had a sudden urge to set it on fire.

"Sean!" His auburn eyed father called to him.

"Hey Daddy," Sean went to the kitchen and pressed a kiss onto his father's cheek. "What's up?"

"Not much. You alright now?" John nodded at him.

"I'm getting there," Sean said in between bites. "Have you seen my laptop by any chance?"

"Yeah it's over there in the living room." John said and followed his son to the room, both their empty plates abandoned in the kitchen.

"I haven't applied to Cornell yet. I should get started on that." Sean shrugged and grabbed his laptop, sighing irritably when he saw the battery was drained.

"You can use mine." John mumbled, running into his room in search for his laptop, trying his hardest not to go into the shower with his husband instead.

"Thanks," Sean sighed and squinted at the screen, pushing up the glasses that weren't on his face. He ended up poking the bridge of his nose instead. "Hey Daddy? Can you get my glasses please?"

"Sure thing." John sighed and ran into his room, not seeming to see his husband leave the shower and giggling when his husband shrieked and his towel almost dropped to the floor.

Sean rolled his eyes and held in a laugh when he heard a loud slap and John beginning to laugh like a maniac. Following that was a loud "cheeky" and more laughing. God they were such a perfect couple and Sean was so glad that Daddy was happy.

He stayed squinting at the screen until his father finally came back and he had his glasses. He thanked his father with a nod and returned to his application.

Another day closer to getting into college and another day of extending his distance between Julian and his relationship.