11. Don't Tell Him

"What are we gonna do?" Ringo sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know," John sighed and leaned forward, his arms going around the older man's waist. "If he finds out the drama really might start."

"If who finds out what?" Sean walked into the living room and both men pulled away from each other.

"Nothing." They said at the same time and Sean squinted his eyes at them.

"Way to not be suspicious at all guys, really." Sean rolled his eyes and sat down next to the men, keeping close just in case they begin to talk about whatever it is that they were talking about.

"Now what," John sighed and leaned close to his husband. "He's gonna start questioning us soon."

"Well," Ringo started to say and sighed before crawling into John's lap. He leaned close to John's ear before speaking once again. "If your big mouth can stay shut for at least a few days maybe we can tell the lad. Just please, no matter what he may say, don't tell him about it now."

"Alright alright," John smirked. He moved his hands down to his husband's waist and pulled him closer. "You're gonna have to find a way to keep this big mouth shut though."

Ringo rolled his eyes and leaned in to John's face before pulling him in for a kiss. Besides them Sean had a look that was a mixture of disgust and the utter craving of death.

"If you two can stop being a cute couple for once that'd be great, thanks." Sean sighed and got up to go elsewhere.

When the men heard his door slam they pulled away, slightly out of breath, with pink coating both their cheeks. John adjusted his husband on his lap so that he could pull him close for a hug.

"Good call," John smirked and stroked Ringo's hair softly. "Only you know how to make me shut up."

"If it weren't for me he'd been on a rampage and you'd have to try to get him to stop before he tries and kills Dhani then throttle Jules." Ringo laughed when John started to blush like mad.

"You may be right but you know I'm too stubborn to admit it." John mumbled and Ringo almost didn't hear him.

"I heard that," Ringo chuckled and leaned back in to kiss John sweetly. "I just wish that the kiddo wasn't so upset. He'd love the fact that his brother was moving on."

"Yeah," John smiled weakly. "He'd totally love it."