Training: 2

Ash's P.O.V.
It's been 2 months since I left the hideout. Things have changed a lot! But they changed for good. I, due to my aura, have fully developed my body like I'm 18 and my body has stopped aging now. Roilu- Oh-I mean Lucario said that I'll start aging again when I am actually 18 but this time, as a normal human.
Oh, I forgot to tell you! When I mastered aura, roilu told me that our aura is connected so I can evolve him if I want! But I said that he can tell me whenever he wants to evolve. He just evolved at that very second. Why can't he just say that he wants to evolve?
Each of my pokemon has evolved once during this time, except for pikachu of course. I am told that I will unlock hidden powers of my pokemons if our bond is strong and I know nothing can even scratch our bond!
Now, in my team, I have Lucario who can, when connected to my aura, can perform 'Aura evolution'(Which is actually Mega Lucario. There are no special stones in this world for anything other evolution stones like fire stones, water stones,etc.), I have Frogadier, I have Pikachu and last but not the least, Monferno!
I have just mastered my Aura abilities and let me tell you, THEY'RE AWESOME!!! I am gonna rest today. From tomorrow onwards, I will work with each of my pokemon individually.
I hope Serena is okay. I just can't stop thinking about her. Even if I get a single second free, my mind starts think about her. I remember before that kiss, every time we touched, I got that feeling but every time we touched I kept it inside. I hope she is okay.
I remember her honey blond hairs with which I love to play so much, her ocean-blue eyes that can keep me as captive for my whole life. Her smooth, soft and pale skin that is just perfect, her soft plump lips which I just wanna kiss, and her body, don't ask me or the book will end in just the description. I hope Serena is okay.
The truth is that I didn't fell for her due to her beauty, I fell because of her personality. She is kind, helpful, loves pokemons, is always happy and smiling the smile that I adore so much, that I never wants to fade away. She is always full of life, 'loves me' and most of all, never gives up until the end! I just hope Serena is okay.

Narrator's P.O.V.
Ash can never sleep without thinking about her. Each second that passes make him miss her even more and make his love for her even deeper. He just looks at moon thinks of her happy, giggling and peaceful face while performing, hoping that she would be watching the moon from her hideout, making it shine even brighter.

Serena's P.O.V.
"It's time to sleep fennekin!" I said and she came in running. Panchum and evee were fast asleep but fennekin wanted to see if there was any sign of froakie. Yeah, she has a crush on him. Ash and I knew this. There was a time when we would tease them for it.
Happy times. Ash would always be happy and never give up. He always looked at the bright side of the picture which even made me never give up.
I miss him. I miss him so much that I can do anything to spent my life with him happily. I miss his unruly raven hairs which remain messy even after bieng wet but he looked handsome just like that. I miss his tanned face which I want to kiss all over again and again. I miss his chocolate-brown eyes with which he looked into my eyes. I miss his lips which I want to kiss like no tomorrow. I miss his smile which would make any girl fall for him. I miss him.
I wish this never happened. Lysandre didn't came to ruin our lives so that we could live happily.
I wonder what he's doing right now. I just watch the moon in hope that he would be doing the same, smiling and mixing hope with moonlight.

Once someone asked me what is love?
I said missing someone in just a second after being separated is love,
If you are in love, first you'll get a reason to love that person, then you'll have a bunch of reasons, and finally a list that can never end. People end loving someone just because the other person doesn't feel the same. But do we love someone to be loved back? Or do we love someone for being in a relationship? If we have true feelings for someone, they'll never fade away. They'll either stay or increase but they can never even be scratched.

Readers, I think only thing left is unlocking the hidden power. So, the next chapters can be super short but don't worry! If they are short, then I will update faster. Vote, comment and tell me my mistakes. It helps a lot.

BB out!!!