Greninja: The Bond Phenomenon

Greninja's P.O.V.

I am the last member of our team who needs to unlock his hidden power. It's been hard for me to concentrate on meditation and training since I can't take my mind off from something... from someone.

What? You thought author will do amourshipping, cavaliershipping, iconshipping but he won't do insectivoreshipping?

Well, keeping mine and braixen's love topic aside, let's continue with the story.

So right now I am battling a special charizard(charizard x) sent by Arceus and you can say that the type isn't pretty much affecting the battle.

(Readers, I am gonna write a battle scene, don't blame me if it isn't good! Read at your own risk!)

"Greninja! Water Shuriken!" Ash commands and I make 2 water shurikens and throw them towards him.

He uses dragon claw to slice through it. "Now use cut" I use cut but he dodges it swiftly and I am like what the fuq how can a charizard move so fast?

Ash's P.O.V.

He uses flamethrower and it hits greninja and creates an explosion. He jump out of the smoke cloud and try to stand properly which he was unable to do.

"Greninja! Use Cut again!"

X(charizard x) uses dragon claw. The moves collides and the powers results to be equal.

"Use double team"

X uses flamethrower which hits him but it's not as effective as before.

"Ariel Ace!" I say and greninja comes out of the bluish smoke

X uses a...thunder punch? He's a fuqing fire type! Wow, I always become like this on a battle.

Thunder punch effects greninja a lot and X uses it once more. Greninja falls on the ground.

"Greninja! Can you still battle?" I ask as I don't see the swirls in his eyes.

"Let's show it to him! Let's show him our full power!" I say as he opens his eyes.

He starts standing up. Making holes in ground where his fingertips were. I look at X with determination in my eyes as greninja does the same. We start to think about what we're fighting for. For Serena! 'For braixen!' I hear a sound in my mind and I understand that we're connecting. He, suddenly, stands fully and pulls his elbows back as he looks towards sky partially.
"Gre-ninja-nin-JAAAAAAAAAAA"
"Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAAAA"
We yelled in unison as we connect. A water veil forms around him as we do so and his appearance changes which is not clear due to the water surrounding him. I start to feel greninja's pain and exhaustion from the battle, his thoughts connects to mine and our power increases. We see a smirk on X's face and we look at him with confidence and determination.

"Ariel Ace!" Greninja moves at such a speed that his power destroys the path behind him. We are at a cliff, so the falling destructed rocks doesn't matter. X flies up to dodge it but greninja's increased foot power help him reach there easily. He kicks X so hard that he falls on ground. X stands up and uses burn blast.
"Greninja! Use double team!" as he uses it, I start to see from his eyes for a second. I understand that our bond is connected far more better than my other pokemons and me. X uses flamethrower to burn off all the copies easily and no one could be seen on the battlefield. X looked confused but I knew where he was as I could listen his thoughts and see through his eyes whenever wanted.
"Greninja! Lets end this quickly! Use Night Slash!" "Ninja!" He says as X tries to locate him furiously. I smirk and point up and he saw greninja with water veil now becoming a water ball around his body. X uses flamethrower but it was unable to pass through the water which now acted as a shield. Greninja was at such a high altitude that the jump could be called a flight and I knew it was because of our strong bond.

Suddenly, the water starts collecting on his back and it looked somewhat like butterfly wings from ground. He aligned his body like an arrow, facing X and started losing altitude at almost unbelievable speed. He formed two purple blades in his hands and I found myself making body posture like him.

All my pokemons were there by now after seeing greninja so high in the sky. They all saw in awe as greninja combined the back of the blades, makes a big and sharper one in right hand. His wings turned to a faint Water Shuriken on his back as our powers unlocked. Suddenly, I felt myself moving just like him as he took the left hand to his thighs, aligning it to the posture while his speed kept increasing. He kept his right hand with Night Slash in front, his eyes that turned red from pink started glowing in red and the size of Night Slash increased to triple than the original. Now that I notice his face, he looks like...me?! Bond Phenomenon rang in my head as me and greninja looked at each other by just moving eye-balls and gave a nod, approving the name. I remembered that X had healing powers by which he could heal too fast and our focus returned to the battle. X tried to dodge but the speed was just too much for him. Greninja just slashed through and a dust cloud appeared.

After a few seconds when the dust settled, we saw a fainted X with a large wound on his stomach which was healing quickly. 'I wonder what was was the real size if still this big wound his left' I think as all of my dumbstruck pokemons started clapping with their paws. He was the strongest member of our team as he took the opponent with just one attack. He was sent specially for greninja but I battled him to test all of my pokemons' power. Only Lucario could have a draw and the others lost the lost to him even with their special powers.
.

.

.

.

After the day ended, the charizard X went back and we decided that we will return for our vengeance. We would have our loved ones back with us but we would return only after we master our special powers, the way to trigger them and to make our normal moves even more effective and to use them in different ways.

Serena, we will meet again, soon. I promise

I know the battle scene was bad but here is the good news, Ash will return in the next chapter!!!! I think everything is a bit rushed but who cares? I don't (if you don't)! Next chapter won't be an amourshipping special but a future one will! I don't know if I will update tomorrow but I will try as it's Sunday! Word count of this chapter is 1153. Vote, comment and tell me my mistakes. It helps a lot.

BB out!!!