Chapter 1

"Fuck him! Fuck him!" my mother screamed.

"I... I can't!" I wept.

"How the fuck you gonna learn if you don't do it?! This gonna be your fucking career, so do what the fuck I'm telling you! Fuck him!" she screamed at me again, angrily.

I stood in the corner of the room, cowardly &' bare of all clothing. I stared at the man laying on the bed, giving me sexual, feening looks. I felt violated. I was only seventeen and this man looked forty... And my mom was forcing me to have sex with him. I looked over to my two older sisters, Vicky and Antice laughing in the background, completely amused.

"Fuck him, or I'm gonna fuck you up!" my mother shouted, balling up her fist.

I couldn't handle another beating from Mama. I had to do it. More tears poured out of my eyes as I approached the man laying in the bed. He licked his lips as I stood in front of him, more afraid than ever. I could feel my hands shaking.

I climbed on top of him and he immediately thrusted himself inside of me. I felt the pain and disgust surge through my body like a strike of lightening. I let out a loud cry. He constantly forced himself in and out of me until he threw me to the side and exploded all over the bed. He then pulled up his raggedy jeans and headed out the door. He placed some cash in my mothers hand and disappeared out the door as I still laid at the edge of the bed, nude and sobbing.

"Good girl." my mother said softly as I felt her rub her hand across my back, which sent a chill throughout my body.
-----------------------------------------------

I just posted an excerpt of my upcoming story: Twins & Thugs. Check it out! Share with your friends if you like it. :)