Part 14 - Never Liked Him Anyway

Matt peered into the kitchen through the slots. To his surprise, Mark was the only one who entered, leaving Nate in the office. And the first thing that caught his eye was Springtrap, a tangled mess of wires on the ground.

"What the heck?" He said to himself. As mark bent down to take a closer look, Matt silently snuck out of the closet, and up to Mark's back. Mark turned around, but it was just too late. Matt stabbed the knife into Mark's back, quickly pulling it out.

Mark, gasping and coughing, fell to the ground. He tried his best to hold the wound, but found it hard, being on his back. When he saw Matt's face, his eyes went wide. "You..." He weakly coughed out.

Matt chuckled softly, an insane look in his eyes. "I never liked you anyway." Matt picked up the knife again, then left the kitchen, closing the door behind him. All Mark had to do now, was die.

But Mark wasn't quite ready to die yet. Grabbing a dish towel, he pressed it against his back, then stood up and went to the cupboard. He instantly found a roll of duct tape, which he used to strap the towel onto his back. It would do for now, maybe buy him some time, but he had to conserve his energy. Besides, if he left the kitchen, Matt would instantly see him, and he was in no position to defend himself. So instead, he leaned against the wall, waiting for the next big event.

Hopefully, Nate would figure it out. The kitchen camera was broken, so he couldn't have seen or heard it go down. Nate was his last hope at this rate.