Chapter 11 - MARK!!

Nate sat at the desk, staring at the hastily sewn back together Springtrap. Despite Mark's insistence that even put back together Springtrap wouldn't activate, Nate still tied Springtrap to an exposed pipe out in what used to be the dining hall. He was sitting cross legged in front of him, pointing a flashlight at the animitronic.

He had been silent all night, afraid to talk. Then he coughed.

...

Springtrap's head reared back up. He was growling and snapping his dangling jaw at Nate, trying to break from the skipping rope Nate found in the back. Nate screamed and stumbled back, as he crawled back into the office, barricading the door behind him.

Springtrap escaped his bonds and clawed at the door. Luckily, Nate quickly realized that although Springtrap was active, and just as aggressive as ever, he was also de-clawed, due to Mark taking out the teeth and most other dangerous elements, at Nate's request.

Nate still had to get him away from the door though. So he grabbed the balloon boy head that Mark found, placed it in front of the intercom system that he and Mark set up, and pressed the button on his head that would cue a balloon boy sound, directing it to another room.

Springtrap heard the noise and slowly went after it, dragging himself across the floor. All night, Nate pressed buttons, redirecting Springtrap around the building until the animitronic finally ran out of power and shut down. Nate leaned back in his seat, taking a sigh of relief.

Then the phone rang. Nate screamed and hid behind the chair, before realizing what the sound was. He picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Nate! It's Mark! I was able to get the payment in on time! We've made it official!" Mark shouted over the phone.

"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Nate screamed.

Mark went silent. "Springtrap activated, didn't he?"

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"