Journal Entry 16

I lost my journal.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't find it anywhere! I checked under my bed, in my closet, in the bathroom, in the kitchen. Everywhere! I have no idea where it is. I writing this entry on a piece of paper. Writing calms me down, which I need to do. I been freaking out all day. My mom was worried about me cause time to time I would go under the kitchen table and curl into a ball and cry. Yeah, it's that bad. I really need to find my journal. If gotten into the wrong hands, I am a doomed man. If anyone reads what I write, I will die! People will judge more than they already do. People will look at me way different. My mom will think less of me, Max will make my life worst, my dad, he wouldn't give a crap, and if Shinto reads it, Oh god. She will know how I truly feel. About her, Kyle, Myuesaki, everyone. It's stuff in there that a girl or boy or what ever she is shouldn't know about me. She don't need to know I haven't lose all my baby teeth. She don't need to know I suck my thumb. She doesn't need to know I still sleep with my parents when I have nightmares. She doesn't need to know I still where tidy whiteys. She doesn't need to know that I'm bisexual. She doesn't need to know I have a crush on Kyle! Kyle can't know that! No one needs to know this! This is why I need to find my journal and fast.

I started searching again and couldn't find it. I asked Max if he seen it and he said he haven't. I don't believe him. He always take my stuff and hides it from me. I went to search his room and it was clean. He didn't have it. I asked my mom if she seen my journal and she haven't seen it either. I even asked my dad and he said he haven't seen it. Where is it?! It couldn't have grown feet and walked away! I don't take it out the house, so I couldn't have left it, any, where....Frig! I did take out the house! I took with me when I went over to Shinto's house, two days ago. When I found out it went misses! I am goner. Please, please god, don't have Shinto find it, and then read it. Please! I need to get over there, now.

"MOM!"