Journal Entry 5

Shinto went back to her? normal self. I still don't get this gender fluid stuff. She forgave me and we're friends again. Her Uncle and father came and explained to the class what Shinto define as. To my surprise, everyone was expecting quickly. This made her even more popular that before. I glad everyone was expecting. I mean, when we first found out that one of Vin's friends was gay, the whole went nuts. Even Vin went nuts. Myuesaki was quick to expect. She was her best friend after all.
Today's Friday. Yes! It's Thanksgiving weekend and everyone is excited for the 5 day weekend. All weekend Shinto and I can play videogames, if she doesn't go out of town. She told me her, her Uncle and father go to England for Thanksgiving. Since my family doesn't do much or nothing at all for Thanksgiving, I be stuck at home bored. Her father asked me if O wanted to go. They had an extra ticket. I really wanted to go, but I don't my parents would let me go. I still have 2 days to see if I can or not.
I sat at my desk with Myuesaki and Shinto sitting next to me. Shinto was teaching me how to pronounce all the words she want to be called. So far, all I know is Ze. Soon the teacher came in.

Hello everyone he said smiling.

Hello we said.

We have a new student today he said.

New student Huh? Vin said grinning.

Don't even think about it Shinto said glaring at him.

OK OK. Calm down he said.

OK. Everyone meet Kyle the teacher said.

The door opened and walked in was a boy. He had pale skin like Shinto and dark around his eyes like Shinto. He had short grey hair. On top was styled where it looks like he had cat ears. He wore a purple shirt that had a skull on it. He wore black pants and a white jacket. He wore black shoes and had green eyes. I could sore I say a tooth hanging out his mouth like vampires do.

Everyone this is Kyle. Kyle, you can sit in the desk in front of Shinto. Shinto can you raise your hand the teacher said.

Hello! Shinto said smiling and waving.

Kyle nodded and walked to the desk.

Now, what would you guys like to day today. I really didn't have nothing planned since of the 5 day weekend the teacher said.

Outside! We all said cheering.

Of course. OK, go get your jackets and we'll go he said laughing a little.

Woo-hoo! We cheered again.

We went to our lockers and grabbed our jackets and outside. It was cool outside. The wind blew the colorful leaves everywhere. I grabbed Shinto's and Myuesaki hand.

Come on Shinto, Myuesaki I said pulling their arms.

OK haha they laughed.

We ran to the swings and got on. We try to get to the swings first cause Shinto tells the best stories while on a swing. Weird, but I love them. We sponged and listened to her stories. She told us the story of the time she went to New Orleans and did black magic. Shinto travels a lot. Mostly in the summer.
Soon a strong wind blew. I held onto my beanie hat so it wouldn't blow away.

Ahh, my hat! Shinto said as it blew away.

She jumped off the swing and went after her hat. Myuesaki and I followed after her. Someone caught the her hat, and that someone was Kyle

Is this yours he asked.

Yes, thank you Shinto said taking her hat.

Your hair is cool. I like it Kyle said.