VII

Inertia Louis
I whack the punching bag but it's not enough force. My arms give up after hours of practice and I now feel weak. My instructor looks at me in disappointment. Of course he is, I'm hitting like a weakling.

"You miss one month of training and this shit happens! Do you realize how weak your punches are?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm sorry. I'll work on then today itself I just need a five minute break. " I say.

"Okay, 5 mins that all you have and then I want you back." He did and I nodded.

Besides working, fitness is my obsession. I love fighting. I'm not into any type of boxing or fighting but I like working out with the punching bag. Back when I was 18, I was stick thin. I didn't like it that way, I was too fragile, too easy to hurt.

So I took up boxing and general fitness training. Now I have developed my arm and leg muscles and I definitely am physically and mentally stronger. Being physically strong give you like a confidence that provides a very good psychological motivation.

I gulp some Gatorade down my throat and use a napkin to wipe all the sweet off my face, neck and hands. I skipped one month of training and my skills have deteriorated as fuck. I need to get a grip on this shit and not miss my practices.

After 5 minutes, my trainer Roman resumes the session. I start practicing and he corrects several postures while I'm punching or kicking. Earlier I had these things mastered an now look at me, worse than a beginner.

After two more hours of vigorous training, I was finally done for the day. I wasn't going to miss anymore practices now. I walked back home from the gym because it's pretty near by. Although I have a gym at home, I prefer going to his one.

So I train with Roman here and then I go home and do my regular practices there. So it's like a double thing. One I reach home, I take a cold shower and the chills of the water make my body instantly cool down. I look at my 6 pack abs and trace them. Perfect sets.

Once I'm done I change into my PJs and then fall down on my bed. Sky and my sister. I really don't like the idea of them together. But if Sky can stand up to me go my sister, I'm sure he can stand up in front of anyone.

He has that courage but is it actually good? I mean he insulted me so how can I let my sister get married to him? That's when my intercom rang and startled. I let let two rings pass and then picked up.

"Ma'am there is someone to see you." The maid said.

"Who?" I asked.

"He says his name is Sky."

"Put him on the phone." I say.

"Ma'am I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to insult you my anger got the best of me, I'm so sorry." He said.

"Sky listen here, I know my sister likes you so I would like to talk to you. She's not home right now so come up to the living room and we'll have a chat." I said and hung up.

In about five minutes, both of us were sitting on the sofa to discuss what was going to happen. I knew why I had to say. Sky is a brave person because it takes courage to stand against me, so I'll give him that but I do not like to be spoken against.

"So, what are you willing to do for my sister." I asked.

"I love her, anything."

"Okay then, I have some conditions. Follow then and you can date my sister. But remember break one rule and I won't hesitate to break your neck."

"Okay. You are very important for her. If this is what it takes to be with her, I'm ready."

"So rule 1, you under no circumstances will be drunk when you're with her. Rule 2, no making out in my house kissing and shit outside is fine. Rule 3, if you have to got out with her take my permission. Rule 4, no sex. If you guys get even close to having sex, god help you Sky." I warned.

"I accept the rules. Can I meet her now?" He asked.

"Yea, I think she's at the cafe or something." As soon as Sky exited I made some calls.

"Listen carefully, I was thinking someone to keep an eye on Sky. Make arrangements for that." I did into the phone.

"Okay ma'am."

************************************

"Good morning everyone. First, I'd like to introduce Mr. Blake Parker our partner in the new venture we're starting." I introduced and Blake stood from his seat as everyone clapped.

"Thank you. I'd like to welcome you all here to discuss our product and details of all the new things coming our way." Blake said.

So today is the day of the conference and we're discussing the main work with our shareholders and BODs. The meeting went on well and everyone looked amazed with the product we're offering. That's why market research helps.

Out product would be named Ambrosia an the tag line would be drink of the gods. It basically is an energy drink with minimal caffeine so that it doesn't affect the health. It would have a special quality. If you press the button on the bottom of the can and invert it, the drink will become cold instantly!

"I hope all of you approve and like this idea? If so we shall pass it." I said. Most people vote in favor.

"Now I'd like Blake to please call in the HODs for our new venture." I said.

"Cassie Hails our production head." Blake announced and she entered smiling.

"Aakash Verma Sales head."

"Last but not the least, Zach Miller marketing head."

In came the devil... Oh boy this is gonna be bad.