XXI

Inertia Louis
"Why are your lips swollen?" Blake smirked.

"W---what." I put my fingers to my lips. Fuck.

"You guy kissed!" Blake says.

"Maybe...."

"Two hours we leave you two alone and this crap happens. You are both hormonal bastards man." Blake says.

"How are you capable of owning such a big company? You're worse than a freaking kid." I roll my eyes.

"Okay okay. What's the plan?" He asked.

"What plan?" I asked.

"The plan... For getting Zach back...?" Blake asked.

"I don't have a plan?" I blushed.

"Dammit. Fine. I'll make something up." Zach said and we walked to place where we had to camp.

"We're staying in tent!" Cassie grinned.

"Yes, okay. So we have 3 tents." I looked at Blake.

"Man Aakash I'm in with you." Blake said.

"Cassie can I be with you?" Reha said.

"But wait... That will leave Zach and Inertia." Cassie pointed.

"Oh..." Blake smirked.

"I'll manage." I sighed dramatically.

"Can't Cassie and I share?" Zach suggested. Oh so he'd rather share a room with her huh?

"Oh come on, I really want to stay with Cassie. Plus isn't this all about team bonding?" Reha said.

"Okay, it's decided then. Guys pick up you're tents and start making them."

"Wait, we have to make them ourselves?" Reha asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Next you'll say we have to hunt our own food." Cassie laughed.

"Well yeah... Why do you think there's a river near by?" Blake said.

"What? Oh my god I didn't sign up for this." Cassie said.

"Get over it." Aakash rolled his eyes.

"Guy, guys, tents." I reminded and we got to work.

He didn't help me make the tent, no at all. Everyone was making their tents ⛺ and I was doing mine alone. Zach sat there looking at me working in the hot sun but not once did he tell me anything. Fine. We can play that way. Once we all were done making our tents, I went inside to catch some rest. He came in too.

"I need to change. Can you move out for a bit?" I asked.

Without saying anything, he just went away. I didn't see him until late noon when we all had to go fishing. But Blake as always had a twist to the game. God I love him. He's like the best friend ever. Sometimes I feel all this drama is so highschoolish...

"So guys listen up. Each tent is a team. Whatever activities we do here we work with our team and against the others. So fishing competition. We have 2 hours. Whoever catches the most fishes wins." Blake said.

"Let's get going!" Reha chirped.

"I don't know how to fish." Zach confessed.

"I can teach you." I said.

"Remember, it's only because I don't like losing. So go on." He said.

I helped him get everything in place and then let the hook fall into the water. I set up my fishing rod too and did the same thing. We waited for a while. I caught about three fishes but Zach was having no luck. On the other side, I could see all other teams doing well.

"Shit I think I caught a fish. Help me." He said.

I went over to his side and held the fishing rod from behind him. We were so close to each other I could feel his breath. Slowly I helped him pull the fish out. But we both knew our hearts were racing. He left the rod as soon as I was about to lay a kiss on his neck. Shit, I want him so bad. Stop it! When did my brain get sooo dirty?!

"It's a very big fish." He said putting the fish in the bucket full of water.

"Yeah, we're definitely winning." I smiled.

As soon as I said that, Zach tripped over the fish bucket and fell on me. My breath hitched in my throat at our proximity. My hands automatically found his face and he looked me in the eye. Then I remembered... The fishes!

"We lost them." I whispered.

"Lost what?" He asked huskily.

"The fishes. The bucket is gone." I big back a smile.

He quickly got up from above me and I stood up too dusting my pants. He cursed looking at the empty place where the bucket once was. I didn't care. Just being so close to him made me feel so happy that I didn't care.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"We go back. We have to accept defeat." I shrugged.

"Let's go." He said. Before he could move, I pushed him into the river!

"The fuck!" He cursed and I bust out laughing.

"This isn't funny." He frowned cutely.

"Oh come on. Make way for me!" I took off my top and shorts and jumped right in.

"We're crazy." Zach smiled... A proper smile.

"Yea." I smiled back.

"Look at you two! In I come!" Blake took off his shirt and pants and jumped into the water too. Then all of them, Aakash, Reha and Cassie followed.

I don't think I have ever had so much fun. This was the best day of my life. I have never been feeling better. My therapist was right, I need to live a little. We got back to the tents and had to change before camp fire. I let Zach change first since he's the one I'm here to convince. After he was done I changed and then both of us walked to the camp fire area. Nobody was there yet.

"Want to light the fire?" I asked him.

He didn't reply so I just shrugged and used a matchstick to light the logs of wood. It didn't take long for the wood to catch fire. Soon, the fire was spreading its warmth. I sat beside Zach but when everyone started arriving, he changed places and sat next to Cassie. Jerk. She was holding his hand and he was winking at her. She laughed at his jokes and he put an arm around his waist. I couldn't take it so I turned to Blake.

"I don't think this is going to work. I think I should just go back to working the way I always do." I said.

"No, I will help you. I have another idea for tomorrow. This time we make it work." Blake said.