T H R E E

Harry's POV:

I had let go of Draco with pink tinted cheeks and a wide smile, "so..." I looked at him slightly awkwardly still smiling "so, hah I'm really surprised,  I never thought you'd come to like me, as a friend, let alone a-" Draco paused then and his face grew to be scarlet, I chuckled at this and he looked up at me "b-boyfriend.?" He finished and quickly shot his head in the other direction, my green eyes widened and my jaw dropped, I smiled soon after and hugged him again "I-I" I paused thinking of how to reply, "of course I do! I mean, yeah you may have been an ass hole to me for four years but... I knew you could've nice if you wanted to.. not to mention you're absolutely gorgeous.." I blushed again but darker, he did also. "G-gorgeous..? R-really..?" He said clearly stunned at what I had said, I nodded looking at my hands, he gasped and pounced on me, hugging me.

Draco's POV:

I felt so happy at that Harry thought that way, it's so cute. I mean, obviously I can't just ask him out, we only just started being friends, I have to wait, get to k ow him, I glance at him and see his stupidly perfect emerald eyes met with mine, it's like they hypnotise me, I felt as if I was in a trance and I find myself cupping his cheek in the palm of my hand, I smile at him and lean in slowly.

Harry's POV:

Draco was just looking at me with his palm cupping my scarlet cheek, he started leaning in and I went darker, I start to lean in too until we are inches away from each other, his breath brushed against my lips and our noses touched, I smile widely and he quickly moves in and kisses me, my eyes widen but I soon melt into his lips, I felt as if his lips to mine where the final pieces of a puzzle, they just fit perfectly. I close my eyes and hold him close to me with my hands around his waste, he wrapped his arms around my neck and let out a soft moan into the kiss. I pulled away shortly after and smiled at his now pouting lips, my god he's adorable. "Dray, it's getting late, we should go to our dorms now.." I said sighing. He pouts and shakes his head "no, I don't want to, I want to be with you for longer" I smile at his soft words and cup his cheek, I lean in and kiss his other cheek then standing up I held my hand out to him, "come on, I'll walk you too your dorm" he sighed and took my hand standing with me.

~*~

When we reached his dorm I kissed his cheek again and smile at him, he smiled back and turned to the painting, "I'll see you tomorrow Harry, have the sweetest dreams" he smirked slightly "you too Dray" I smiled and heard him mumble to the painting and soon fade into it, I turn and start walking back to my dorm with a slight jump in each of my steps, I truly do love Dray, I always will.

Hey hey, sorry that it's so short, I will make next chapter longer, do check out my other fan fic (Sherlock x reader one shots)
-Alex xx