A/N

Hey guys!
I apologise, wholeheartedly, for not updating the fanfic in god knows how long. I can't remember my initial reasoning behind not continuing to write and create but all I know now is that I don't think I'm in the right mind to continue with this book. I've run out of creativity for an already fully created universe, the HP universe, and I can't find it in me to continue with it.

I can't express how sorry I am to those of you that were enjoying the book, whether it be 1 person, or 100 people. I am sorry.

I won't stop writing completely but, for now, I won't be writing anything Harry Potter related or anything where the world already exists (pre-existing books/games/movies/shows).
I'm going to try and write something personal. So, hopefully, original.

Obviously I, of all people, can't keep it 100% realistic so there will be fantasy aspects to it, to make it slightly more exciting.

I can't promise that it'll be the happiest of books. But I hope it peaks the interest of some of you lovely people.

I am truly grateful to all of you who have read, commented and voted on my fanfic. I am so happy that my teen English literature skills could entertain some of you.

I don't want to put a definite end to this, though. So I will say this- in future, I may decide that I want to start writing this again, a new book, a fresh page. And if I do decide upon that then I shall update this book telling you so.

I ask one thing of you all. If you could, in the next month, check my profile to see if I've written the beginning of my new story. I haven't got a name for it yet but it'll come to me whilst planning the timeline.

Thank you all
I appreciate you all
I love you all

Thank you for your support
-
Mim💕🐢