E I G H T

A/N: Short chapter. I'm running out of plots and ideas :(( sorry babes.

Harry's POV 

The warm sun beams hit my face. I forced my eyes to open, being blinded in doing so, I tried to turn on my side but found a weight weighing me down. Draco, images from last night came flooding into my head I blushed, a deep red staining my cheeks. I stroked his messy blonde hair, coming it with my fingers and whispered his name. Nothing. I tried again, "Draco, baby, it's time to get up" his eyes fluttered open, revealing his beautiful eyes staring at me. he smiled, "Hey there" He kissed my cheek and I chuckled, he truly is gorgeous. "Hey beautiful. Did you sleep well?" His faced scrunched up slightly and he sighed, mine did afterwards, "Your morning breath is fowl" we said in unison, we chuckled quietly and he sat up, "I'll go brush my teeth then after, you can" He winked and sashayed into the bathroom, I smiled and lent against the headboard of the king sized bed.

Then it hit me. "Dray, Hurry! We're still in the room of requirements!" My voice clearly panicked, I heard a cough and a clatter come from the bathroom, followed by an even messier Draco rushing out. He threw on his uniform and tidied his hair as much as he could, I did the same seconds after, leaving my hair. "Fuck, how are we meant to get back to the common rooms?! It's still to early to be in the halls!" I exclaimed, he looked just as worried as myself, "I don't know, we could just run for it? Or wait until breakfast.?" I shook my haid at the last one, "No, that'll be too obvious, I say we just run" He smiled and nodded. He pulled me unto a loving kiss and pulled back shortly after, "I love you Potter" He smirked, as did I, "I love you too Malfoy" He opened the door and sprinted, I followed after, we ran and ran and ran until we came across the point of department. He turned to me and smiled, panting slightly, "Ha, ok this is where we split, my love" I chuckled and nodded, "Indeed it is, baby" He bit his lip and quickly pulled me into a passionate kiss, sucking and biting at my bottom lip, earning a grunt. He pulled away and looked into my eyes with a scrunched up face, "Your morning breath is truly fowl"nI rolled my eyes and he chuckled, I kissed his cheek and turned away, "I assure you'll love my breath next time then" He laughed and I heard him start to walk away.

As I reached the common room I stopped dead in my tracks and gulped.. Hermione and Ron... Great, just what I need at 5 am...

Draco's POV:

As I neared the Slytherin common room I stopped, Pansy was waiting for me, probably with Craib and Goyle. Where's Blaise..? Oh yeah, probably still asleep.. damn him..

Only 499 words and I'm so sorry, please give me ideas for the chapters, I'd appreciate it so much :)) Love you all so much!!

~Alex