F I V E

Harry's POV:

It's finally Saturday and Ron and Blaise came up with a little plan to get Dray into my bed, I don't know how they're going to do it because to be quite frank, I don't want that yet, I might soon enough but Dray and I have only just agreed to dating each other. I'm so happy that he said yes and I can't get enough of those lush pink lips of his, 'Mione complains a lot but we just get Pansy to complain 'bout her, it actually works, it shuts up 'Mione and makes Pansy happy.

I was walking down the hall and I heard slight whimpers echoing through the halls, I slowly and cautiously followed the sound, when I realized that it was very close I stopped, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Did I really want to know what was making those sounds? It was most likely some of the younger students having a snogging moment but I was still deadly curious- I was cut off mid thought to the sound of a small, fragile voice, "Mnn~ what a-are you doing, i-idiot, I t-told you i d-don't like you! N-now p-piss off!" The voice was so weak and small, they was probably being attacked by someone twice their size!

I finally worked up the courage to see who it was and what was happening, I slowly turned and my eyes widened and rage shot through my body, Draco was pinned against the wall by that disgusting Crabbe, Vincent Crabbe. I clenched my fists and stormed up to them raising my fist.

Draco's POV:

I had a panicked expression on my face as that idiot Crabbe had his disgusting, rough lips against my neck, I kept whimpering feeling helpless , then I heard rushed, heavy foot steps come towards us, I shot my head in the direction of the up-coming person to see Harry, with clenched fists storming towards us giving Crabbe one of the most terrifying looks I've ever seen. His fist then collided with Crabbe's face and he stumbled back and his arse hit the ground. I looked over at Harry with tears threatening to spill from my eyes, he hurried over to me and pulled me into a warm, loving hug, the tears fell from my eyes and stained his robes, I sobbed on his shoulder and he stroked my hair, my small body pressed against his warm, toned body. his touch calmed me and I looked into his eyes. He smiles slightly and kissed me, his thumb grazed my cheek and swept away any tears still there, I kissed him back and left out a soft moan, loving every second of his lips against mine.

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me across each hall until we were outside the Gryffindor common room, he mumbled the password and pulled me in, he checked to see if anyone was in and then continued to pull me up, into his dorm. Ron wasn't there and I started to wonder what was going through my lover's head.

Harry's POV:

Ok, Ok, I know, I said I didn't want to do this but look at him! He's adorable, so fragile and pale, his face was still red from crying and perhaps blushing but I just wanted him. His lips didn't fill my hungry eyes, I needed more. I shut the door and muttered "silencio" I then locked the door and turned to see Draco cuddling my pillow whimpering still, I walk to him and brush some hair out of his face. His eyes open and he looks at me, shortly after pouncing on me and straddling my hips, god he's cute, I thought to myself. I smiled up at him and he leaned down kissing me passionately, his tongue slid accros my bottom lip, asking for entance, I accepted and he slid his tongue into my mouth, we fought for dominance and I won, finally. He moaned and I smirked, my hands traveling and grabbing his hips, he jumped slightly and blushed. He pulled back and smiled at me, "Thank you Harry" I smiled and tilted my head slightly, "For what, love?" he smiled wide, "For saving me from the idiot" I gave a low chuckle and kissed his cheek and set him down on the bed, "Well you're my boyfriend and everyone needs to get that through their heads or they will get hurt by me!" I smiled and leaned back on my bed, I covered us both up and kissed his nose, "Go to sleep, Dray, We've got a buisy day ahead of us" I winked at him and he blushed, letting out a slight giggle, I unlocked the door once he closed his eyes and snuggled him into my chest, "Goodnight my love, have the sweetest of dreams" he looked at me with those beautiful grey eyes of his, "You too, I love you". He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep...

I love this man.

Aaaaaaaaaaand there you have it! Chapter 5!!!! I'm semi-proud of it and I hope you like it, next chapter will be a bit smutty so be preapared!! I hope you all enjoyed this! Love ya all!

~Alex xx